~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

Hi! I enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Sounds like we're going to have some really fun fellow cruisers. This will be the third cruise for myself, husband, daughter 16, son 14, daughter 10 and daughter 9. But this time as an amazing bonus for me, our very best long time family friends will be cruising with us along with their two daughters!! :lovestruc There are so many exciting things to plan for. After reading the new policy about the fish extenders here in the disboard I'm thinking this thread would be a great place to get our list going. If I'm reading the policy outline correctly it appears to say the FE list can be created and updated on this thread. Any motivated takers willing to take the reins and put it together here? My party of 10 is in for sure. I've had a blast with the FE and found it to be one of my favorite parts of the cruise. I know before we'd have the list somewhere else but since any mention of another site is deleted I think the thread would work. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
We have tentatively booked this cruise, which will be our second on DCL. Myself, my DS Zander (6) and our aunt. I think starting the FE list on this thread would be just fine, as that's how I've done it in the past. So let's get started!

Valorie (31) Loves Disney Princesses
Denise (37) Loves Mickey Mouse
Zander (6) Loves ANYTHING Disney

We won't get our room assignment until right before we sail so I will have to update it later.

Sounds great, thanks for starting us off browneyes716! So let's just go ahead and start our FE list in our replies. If you'd like to participate add your name to the list on this thread. If you know of a different site that has an FE group if you mention it here it will be deleted by the moderator so it's probably best to send them to this thread. That way we're all in one place. If the list gets too big we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Dividing it should be easy enough!

12.10.16 Fantasy Fish Extender Exchange:
Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600

Sounds great, thanks for starting us off browneyes716! So let's just go ahead and start our FE list in our replies. If you'd like to participate add your name to the list on this thread. If you know of a different site that has an FE group if you mention it here it will be deleted by the moderator so it's probably best to send them to this thread. That way we're all in one place. If the list gets too big we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Dividing it should be easy enough!

Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600
Angi (40) 6664
Marco (43) 6664
Marley (4) 6664
Gavin (4) 6664

Angi (40) 6664
Marco (43) 6664
Marley (4) 6664
Gavin (4) 6664
Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600

My family will be there! I'm so excited. This is my first cruise, EVER, so obviously my first Disney cruise. I'm beyond ecstatic and starting to obsess (for the benefit of all, I say).

My mother-in-law is taking us as a special family trip after my FIL passed away in January. We just booked the cruise this week. It has been a hard couple of years, and she is ready to get away and relax. It will be weird/sad without my FIL, but we are all really looking forward to this family time and just to get away from the grind.

SO, three rooms for our group of 10! My little family of 4 (DH, and two boys who will be 10 and 13 at the time of the cruise), my BIL's family (SIL, 2 boys ages 12 and 14, and our only princess, age 10), plus my generous MIL.

I'm a Disney freak (been to Disneyland many, many times, but only to WDW once a LONG time ago), and I love to plan and dream and make memories!!

I can't wait to learn from all of you and share tips, plans, etc!

My family will be there! I'm so excited. This is my first cruise, EVER, so obviously my first Disney cruise. I'm beyond ecstatic and starting to obsess (for the benefit of all, I say).

My mother-in-law is taking us as a special family trip after my FIL passed away in January. We just booked the cruise this week. It has been a hard couple of years, and she is ready to get away and relax. It will be weird/sad without my FIL, but we are all really looking forward to this family time and just to get away from the grind.

SO, three rooms for our group of 10! My little family of 4 (DH, and two boys who will be 10 and 13 at the time of the cruise), my BIL's family (SIL, 2 boys ages 12 and 14, and our only princess, age 10), plus my generous MIL.

I'm a Disney freak (been to Disneyland many, many times, but only to WDW once a LONG time ago), and I love to plan and dream and make memories!!

I can't wait to learn from all of you and share tips, plans, etc!

Welcome Aboard!!!!

My new husband and I are so excited to join you all on this Christmas Cruise! It will be our second cruise and just the two of us as it will be our honeymoon! I took him on the Dream last year as he was nervous and reluctant to try new things. I took him for his birthday and he fell in love with cruising. I have been on several before. Now he is as obsessed as I am and we saw all the awesome doors and wanted to know more about it and now we are excited to try this FE club and share with all the awesome families and kids on the ship! Who knows maybe on the next cruise we'll have one of our own?! We got married on Feb 20th and I had no idea what our honeymoon would be and the morning of our wedding my sister gave me a gift from Matthew with a guidebook and a letter telling me our honeymoon would be THIS cruise! So we will have been married a bit but Chistmas is my FAVORITE holiday and he remembered on our last cruise I told him I'd love to see the ship in Chistmas glory! He did very well and I am beyond excited! We would love to be added to the list for FE. Brittany and Matthew (both 32yo) in cabin 7672! I have no idea what dinner time we are scheduled, but if there are any other couples that would like to meet we'd love to say hello! And for the families we love kids and Disney or we wouldn't be on the ship and look forward to leaving your little ones surprises!

Angi (40) 6664
Marco (43) 6664
Marley (4) 6664
Gavin (4) 6664
Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600

We just booked for our FIRST Disney Cruise and can't be more excited!!! After researching and reading we're definitely in for the FE!

Don (41) TBD
Kelli (34) TBD
Braden (17) TBD
Lily (11) TBD

Hey guys! We are doing our first cruise too!!! Family or 6 but we are joining another 2 families ... I might get their
I for later

Dona (36) 9036
Dmitry (38) 9038
David (9) 9038
Leah (7) 9038
Maya (5) 9036
William (2) 9036

im not sure if this is against regulations... but i created a FE spread sheet.. its easier in my opinion and that way people don't get missed...

https://docs.******
Unfortunately, yes, that site is on the "do not post" list. Here's the policy, and it specifically mentions them:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

However, you can maintain the list however you want, as just post a picture or PDF of it directly here. But that does mean that others cannot make changes, only you.

Last edited:
We are cruising for the second time. Interested in a fish extender group. We have one celebrating sweet sixteen during the cruise! Can't wait!

welcome abroad! if you wanna post or message me your room number the members first names and ages / fav characters i'm compiling the list in a google doc. we have about 9 cabins doing the FE

We got off the Fantasy last Saturday. We booked onboard for this cruise (just couldn't stop ourselves) and we would LOVE to be part of the FE stuff! It will be me (Donna) and my husband (Tom) and we will be in cabin 7664. We are old and wrinkled and terribly addicted to Disney cruises. I think we need a support group. You guys will do. This will be our 13th cruise...for that very reason we have opted for trip insurance.

220 DAYS!!!

Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600

I would like to join the fish extender group. Myself and Daughter 13, we dont have a assigned room but know its a cat 5

Signing in and saying hi. Wayne & Liz here. We are a retired couple, many cruises, but this one is first Disney Cruise. Both of us are Disney fanatics, Florida residents and visit the parks regularly. Can't wait to experience some Disney Magic at sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter