• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pre-arrival MBs

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Will Disney soon stop offering pre-arrival MBs to guest? They quit with international guest, so what about us in the states?

Probably depends on the demand for Magic Bands. We stopped using them years ago. We much prefer a key card. We have noticed that not as many guests are wearing them now that you have to pay for them.

I wouldn't doubt it. I went to DL this summer and basically my girlfriend and I were the only ones using MBs, everyone just used smart phones or watches. I will say MBs seemed to work smoother as many people had to pull out their phone to scan into the park/fastpass line (they weren't prepared).
I will say MB+ is way overpriced to me, they go for $60-75, that's crazy for something that only has use in Disney. At that price I see them fading away, unless Disney can come up with reasons for people to want them. They had to keep the 50th statues for that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter