prayers please for another granddaughter

Another update on Hannah. Well the pic became so inflamed and the philbitis is spreading so they had to take the pic out. It was causing extreme pain. She is moaning. They put in a regular iv for her antibotics. Hopefully soon she will be smiling again. The nurse said her leg was so bad it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to normal. Poor thing. She hasn't had the easiest first two months of life. Thank you for your prayers and please keep praying.

Thank you all for your prayers!!!! She is doing better with the pic out but the leg is still pretty inflamed. If all goes well she will come home Wednesday night so please keep those prayers coming. THanks again!

Thank you so much for the update, I have been thinking about Hannah and hoping that things were improving.
It would be so wonderful for her to get home this week.

Sending some more Koala cuddles.

Trish

Thank you all again for your prayers. Hannah should be out of the hospital in about an hour. We appreciate the kind words and prayers more than you know!

Hugs to Hannah!! I personally know what she is going through - I had vesicourerteral reflux. Not as severe as hers - mine was grade III. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 18 years old. I have never been so sick, I understand why she is moaning. I was on antiobiotics until I was out of school and had the surgery and haven't had a kidney infection since. She will be in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter