POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

thanks!!

Just go with whatever colors you like! I'm trying to decide too! My colors are pink and ivory, but i don't see DH enjoying being made to pour pink sand. :rotfl:

where is everyone ordering their kits? I'm going to be doing this, but not sure where to order it from.

I got mine off of THE knot and our colors are dark blue and light pink. Those are our wedding colors. Our BM's are wearing navy and their bouquets are light pink.

I am going to get mine from weddingstar.com. We are having an at home wedding but I wanted to get a jar with a lid because I am so clumsy. :)

8534.jpg

We haven't done this in a while so lets get it going again.

How about favorite picture of you and DF? It doesn't have to be an engagement shot but just your favorite. I just got this in the mail last week and I thought I would share. It's from a red sox game last season.

FENWAY.jpg

Theres very few pics of me and my DF together.... I'd love to get some done properly....

2008_0831WetWeekend0058.jpg

I'll submit a better one when I find one!

Bob xoxoxoxox

900577467_l.jpg

This is one of my favorites... its so old! It's from our first anniversary! :lovestruc DFI took me out on the Odessy Cruise boat out of boston for dinner and dancing... :cloud9:

This is so hard because we have soo many!

These are two that are on my dresser -

This is from when we first started dating over 4 years ago!!!

n915421_30354594_5425.jpg

This is from a trip to New Zealand a a few summers back -

n915421_34953042_8185.jpg

Subbing in!

Yay my first post on the Bride to Be Board! :yay:

I love this pic of DF and I because we didn't know it was being taken. We were goofy dancing at our friend's birthday party and my Future DSIL snapped this picture of us :hug:.

n813255_44361859_4633.jpg

I also love this one because it was taken right before our first kiss! We had no idea our friend was behind us snapping pictures :rotfl:.

n6101163_31792073_2617.jpg

This is my fiance and I two summers ago! We took a beach trip and went out one night for some drinks with friends.

favoriteeee2.jpg

awe...i love these!!

Sarah- you are just adorable!!! So cute with your hand holding your chin up:cutie:

Here's one of ours that best decribed our relationship while dating...I was always talking and jon waiting (still happens, btw)
abbyjon2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter