POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

french bustle (I did NOT like this)..I felt like I had a duck butt
IMG_0281.jpg

Over Bustle with the sash placed the way that I wanted it

IMG_0287.jpg

Wow, I completely agree with you. The first one just looks like you've accidentally tucked the dress into your undies... :rotfl: 2nd one is much better.

what happen to us? there hasn't been many POTD lately. i'll make sure we have a new POTD tomorrow, since today is almost over. Unless someone wants to start one for today.

Today's pic is inspiration pics for cakes

Cake.jpg

P3120083.jpg

I love the idea of draped strawberries, and I lurve strawberries and chocolate. So I'd like something along those lines.

I can't post the pic but I am having the roses and drapes escape wedding cake with orange flowers.

Here is our Cake Inspiration:

main.php

That will be Ivory with light Ivory piping and have that design on 2 sides and "And they lived happily ever after" in the same shape on the other two sides.

Unfortunately it would not let me post the picture here but that is the link, and then the flowers will be these with fall colors!

main.php

PinkCakeBoxxmascake.jpg

The only difference is that we are going to have a red band separating the layers and the berries are going to be 3D:love: The cake is a yellow cake with Grand Manier filling YUMMY!:thumbsup2

Hi! I'm not a DisBride (although I would love to) but thanks to all the DisBrides in this forum, I got pretty cool ideas for my wedding (at Home - Puerto Rico), which is in 35 DAYS!!!...Thanks!

I want to share some of my pics, if that's ok!

Our rings...
ObRing.jpg
MyRing.jpg

My dress!

DSC_0859.jpg
DSC_0863.jpg

and some of our engagement pics. They were taken in a beach near the College we met...back home.

Picture12.png

Picture1.png

Picture11.png

Picture6.png

Thanks all for let me share.....

Hi! I'm not a DisBride (although I would love to) but thanks to all the DisBrides in this forum, I got pretty cool ideas for my wedding (at Home - Puerto Rico), which is in 35 DAYS!!!...Thanks!

I want to share some of my pics, if that's ok!

Our rings...
ObRing.jpg
MyRing.jpg

My dress!

DSC_0859.jpg
DSC_0863.jpg

and some of our engagement pics. They were taken in a beach near the College we met...back home.

Picture12.png

Picture1.png

Picture11.png

Picture6.png

Thanks all for let me share.....

oooh your pics came out nice! you look like a lovely couple

Your gown is so beautiful on you. You and your fiance are a beautiful couple and you look so much in love! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Sending you lots of pixiedust: and :goodvibes ! Enjoy the last month of planning and anticipation! :hug:

Here is my cake inspiration. I found it on the Knot. A very simple buttercream design with buttercream flowers (the pictures have sugar gum flowers, but I just wanted buttercream).

We also have the Lenox Minnie's Dream Cake topper. It was customized to read "Hilary and Paul." Love it. so cute.

Oh and I have less than a month to my wedding. Eeek!

large_image20-27-17.jpg

oooh your pics came out nice! you look like a lovely couple

Thanks!!:goodvibes

Your gown is so beautiful on you. You and your fiance are a beautiful couple and you look so much in love! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Sending you lots of pixiedust: and :goodvibes ! Enjoy the last month of planning and anticipation! :hug:

Thanks for all pixiedust: and :goodvibes! Just one month to go....:upsidedow :faint: :banana:... :bride:

Ladies what has happened to us?????? Have we done Flower Girl baskets??? We need to keep this rolling :thumbsup2
710-2.jpg

Here is ours....it is really cute but when it came in I was not impressed at all. It is made with a really flimsy basket and foam core board. If anyone wants the measurements to make it themselves (which it would save you $40) just let me know...I'd be happy to pull out the ruler :D

I don't have one yet, I'm trying to DIY it. Online they look nice but who knows when you get it and there kind of expensive for something my FG or I, will never use again.

I'm thinking of taking a basket from home and spray painting it White and adding the ribbon that matches my BM's bouquets. Nothing fancy just something to get the job done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter