POTC online Beta Test

How long was the ban?

Arg I better tell my guild to watch it or we could all get the boot:scared1:

it's for 72 hours. Yeah, it's very easy to get comfortable with the other members of your guild and give out personal info. Just be careful... :scared:

it's for 72 hours. Yeah, it's very easy to get comfortable with the other members of your guild and give out personal info. Just be careful... :scared:

How can you get banned on a game that you have to pay for? lol seems kind of rediculous to me! :rotfl: I could see if you have a free account, just like in VMK.

I know! That's so wrong....like what if you get banned forever like in VMK and you already payed annually...then you just lost all your money

NOT FAIR AT ALL

How can you get banned on a game that you have to pay for? lol seems kind of rediculous to me! :rotfl: I could see if you have a free account, just like in VMK.

I know!! That's what I said... and no warning or anything. You'd think that with a paid account, they would at least issue a warning first!

Oh well...I'll get over it. Still miffed though..

You got banned on a paid account and without warning????? I could understand if you were using inappropriate language or behavior. I guess somewhere along the line I missed that we were still playing under VMK rules. Are we going to have to stop talking about killing?

You got banned on a paid account and without warning????? I could understand if you were using inappropriate language or behavior. I guess somewhere along the line I missed that we were still playing under VMK rules. Are we going to have to stop talking about killing?

apparently, the same rules apply for every website associated with Disney, it's not just vmk. I am shocked we are allowed to talk about killing in Pirates! :rotfl:

Just be careful what you say people...just because the censor doesn't pick it up, doesn't mean you are allowed to say it!

I think if they ban people like that who are actually paying for the game, they will end up with a lot of upset people cancelling their account.

I just wonder if you do something so bad, or if you are repeat "offender", if they will give you a lifetime ban. And if so, what if you paid for a year in advance? I bet they won't refund your money!!

Anyone Know If The Voodoo Staff Quest Is Still Bugged? I Have Been On The Last Task For 3 Days Now And Still Cannot Get It To Register That I Kill Someone On Kingshead.

Magic, I miss you :sad1:

When are you back? I can't remember, I've been sick and sleeping for two days!

Got My Voo Doo Staff!!!!! It Is Sweet

we get more and more DISers on our guild...if anyone else is interested in joining, send a pm to either Tempest (she owns the guild) or I, and we can arrange somewhere to meet and add you!

It's a really fun group! :banana:

Congrats! I hope you don't mind me asking, but for the 13 islands thing, what did you end up killing on kingshead?

i killed a soldier just inside the gate, the quest had been bugged until an update the night before last

So I was a beta tester, now I have to pay to play?

Also I remember there being tons of lag and I could not join a crew/ship.

So what do we do now?

Congrats on the VooDoo Staff! i saw someone using one last night ...it was SWEET!

I have a question, say I payed anually, then canceled my account after the first month, would I get my money back?

So I was a beta tester, now I have to pay to play?...
There is a free play option that is very limited. If you played beta for any length of time you probably went past some of those limits.
...Also I remember there being tons of lag and I could not join a crew/ship...So what do we do now?
The lag problem has gotten a lot better, but it still pops up from time to time. If you played late in the beta phase 2 period, the objects and story of the game has not changed much.

Corianders Toy on POtCO

What exactly is VooDoo Staff?
The Voodoo Staff is presently the last and most powerful weapon that you can get. The quest to get it starts once you reach level 30 notoriety.

Corianders Toy on POtCO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter