• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POT ROAST: Liberty Tree vs 50's ****VOTE*****

Which Pot Roast do you like best?

• Liberty Tree

• 50's Prime

• Other (beacuse why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.

goofyintoronto

DIS Veteran
Which pot roast do you like best? There was a discussion on another thread about this, and one seems to be more popular than the other. But for fun, i thought i'd create a poll on the matter. :)

I prefer the way the accompanying vegetables taste at LTT, so I'd vote for the MK option.

I asked DH. He said he thinks they taste just about the same but gives a slight edge to LTT.

PT50s had lots of gristle when I ordered it there. It was terrible. Never again. The cabernet gravy at LTT is divine.

I can't vote because there is no choice for "I don't like Pot Roast". Seriously this is one of the last things I would choose to order when eating out. I Don't do LTT or Garden Grill because they serve Pot Roast as one of their main items on the AYCTE meals.

LTT which I wanted to be a great TS, just was Meh...Everything was salty there..On the contrary 50's never seems to disappoint AT ALL!

I can't vote because there is no choice for "I don't like Pot Roast". Seriously this is one of the last things I would choose to order when eating out. I Don't do LTT or Garden Grill because they serve Pot Roast as one of their main items on the AYCTE meals.
That's why the option "other" is there. :)

PT50s had lots of gristle when I ordered it there. It was terrible. Never again. The cabernet gravy at LTT is divine.

Now, the cabernet gravy is why I give the nod to PT Café. I don't like wine, to drink, in sauces, period. They can't sneak it in - I can taste it a mile away. :crazy2: I just had the PT Café pot roast on Wednesday, and it was perfect. No fat or gristle to be found.

When we ate at LTT in June they had made changes to the pot roast which now was heavy on corn and no carrots/celery. I still liked it and prefer this version to 50's PT; however, I prefer the version from years ago.

When we ate at LTT in June they had made changes to the pot roast which now was heavy on corn and no carrots/celery. I still liked it and prefer this version to 50's PT; however, I prefer the version from years ago.
Really??? Corn? They never put corn before. And no carrots/celery? Hmmm. I'm not happy about that. :( I like the chunks of carrots.

Pot roast never has corn in it. Always potatoes, carrots and onions. They are tampering with success at this point.

Pot roast never has corn in it. Always potatoes, carrots and onions. They are tampering with success at this point.
LOL. Exactly my thoughts! I'd probably send it back if they served me pot roast with corn. Even though I like corn, it just doesnt belong in that dish. Maybe it was a one time thing...maybe the kitchen just happen to run out of carrots that day?

Rarely have a bad experience with 50's Prime Time. You're always bound to come across some fat. What I've had there is always delicious. If there is too much fat for someone, they should ask for another serving of it...that's all. The atmosphere at the 50's is so much fun...in comparison to LTT. I'd go for the 50's option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter