Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Just back - 12/17 - 12/23
room 1318 - waterview

Pros - loved being on the same floor as the lobby. We would just take the stairs down and not have to wait for the elevator.

The area by the front door was larger than usual - great place to store all the luggage

cons:
waterview was so-so. Really just a view of palm tree trunks. You could see a sliver of the pool and if you looked down you could see the hot tub.

This was the first room on the left hall right after the bend, so the room was one of the pie-shaped rooms. Wide at the entrance, seemed narrower than usual at the window area. The part I didn't care for was that the bathroom was turned around. So, instead of having the dressing area the width of the counter, the counter was sideways (mirror against the hall wall) with a straight shot into the tub/toilet area. Made for a bit smaller of a dressing area. And being next to the linen closet, it was a tad noiser than other rooms we have stayed in, due to the cleaning crew going in and out.

But all in all, it was a nice, pleasant room and served our family well.

We just returned from RPR. It was a Christmas surprise trip for our kids. We had room 3400 (King Suite). It was a pool view just as you come off the elevators. That was the first time we stayed anywhere other than Tower One. We could see the nightly fireworks at IOA from our room and also Dueling Dragons in the distance. The view was wonderful especially since we spent ALOT of extra time in the room due to a stomach virus that ran through my family. Great room with extra amenities we have never had in a standard: bathrobes, etc..

Just got back Dec 22-29 and was in room 2112, ground level. The "waterview" was of the creek under the bridge where you walk in. The room was "standard"...nothing more..nothing less. I cleaned off the prior toothpaste spit marks on the wall and tried to clean the ornate wood carving divider because it was sooooo dusty. One of the lites above the bed was out and bellman said he would mention it. Guess he forgot.

We stayed 3 nights (6-9 December), meant to have 2 'standard view' rooms but were given 2702 and 2704 (connecting - Tower 2 top floor), 1 of the rooms was a king room. Perfect location, just around from the elevator so didn't have to walk far and with the best view ever - straight ahead was Citywalk, just to the left was the Hulk, I could sit on my bed eating breakfast looking at the Hulk being tested in the morning. We couldn't have asked for more.

We stayed last feb. in room 1644 - WOW, it was such a great view. So, we requested it again for our upcoming trip (Jan. 10-15th) I hope we get it!! :cool1:

We had room 3719 -tower 3 Club level...2 Queen beds. Althought the view wasn't great (highway), the location was terrific...we were they last room down the main hall before you hit the Royal Club...made it super convenient and easy for us to let the kids go there when they were hungry!!

Bump, it looks like we lost the HRH and PBH room assignment threads that we all worked so hard to develop. Why couldn't they make them "stuck" threads?

Last April/May, I was in room 2442 and my Mom was right next door in 2444. We had booked standard view rooms. Our view was great! We had beautiful palm trees, banana trees, the water that flows beneath the front entrance bridge, the Hulk & Dr. Doom right outside our window. Room 2442 has 1 king sized bed and 2444 has 2 queen sized beds. :D

Maybe I missed this in the string, but for those of you requesting rooms did you fax the request in, e-mail it or telephone? And could you please give me the telephone number or e-mail address that you used? Thanks a lot!

I faxed mine in. I didn't save the number, but I got it off the Loews Hotel website.

1400 is a king suite in tower one. The suite has a view of the pool but it is mostly obstructed by palm trees. 1500, 1600,1700 are all king suites as well and they offer a nice view of the pool with no obstructions.

Thought I'd bump this up since people have been asking about room assignments.

Tower 3 Room 3228

Worked out perfect for us. Quick to the shuttle boats and pool.

Not much of a "view" but that was fine. Used the lead curtains to sleep in a bit more

King Suite 2401 (Tower 2) - view of the croquet play area. Smoking room. This was a free upgrade for us, so we decided to take the smoking room since it isn't really a big deal to us. We noticed the smoke smell at first, but got used to it.

Room 2449, tower two and about as far from the elevator as you can get. View: pet park and I-4. Try not to get tower 2 unless you like being the furthest from the pool and the boat/walkway. Room, itself, was fine.

Back the Badge said:
Tower 3 Room 3228

Worked out perfect for us. Quick to the shuttle boats and pool.

Not much of a "view" but that was fine. Used the lead curtains to sleep in a bit more

What did you have a view of?

VW31 said:
What did you have a view of?

Kind of trees in our way. Could see a bit of the pool and the waterway for the water taxi.

The trees and the "lead" curtains worked good for us for sleeping in.

It was great for easy access to the stairs and to get to the pool and water taxi. I would prefer tower 3 to any others for this.

And we will request this area and the same room next time.

Also the fitness center and Chop Chop were really close.

Which area and tower is the best to be closest to the boat and walkway?

Thanks in Advance!

From 1733 you can see from Dudley Do Right to the parking garage. You can see the Hulk while laying in bed. HRH is visible in the distance. Look down and you see the waterway and the water taxis continually taking folks back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter