Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

From reading this thread, I love the sound of the rooms in tower 1 that are near the stairs and walking path, quiet, far from elevator, nice view of the park. In the past we've always gotten one standard queen room for our family of five, but this year we are springing for two connecting rooms. Does anyone know which standard queens fitting the description above are connecting rooms? If not, I guess I'll just let the hotel know what I want a few days before and hope for the best!

From reading this thread, I love the sound of the rooms in tower 1 that are near the stairs and walking path, quiet, far from elevator, nice view of the park. In the past we've always gotten one standard queen room for our family of five, but this year we are springing for two connecting rooms. Does anyone know which standard queens fitting the description above are connecting rooms? If not, I guess I'll just let the hotel know what I want a few days before and hope for the best!

Are you looking for 2 queens to connect? I think the connecting rooms are a king to a dbl. queen.

There have been a few reports of connecting queens.

Yes you are correct, just called. They have a limited amount of standard queen connecting to queen and waterview the same. Request only, but she did say they would confirm for families with children staying in the connecting room. :)

Jessica, thanks for doing my leg-work for me! (I do hate talking on the phone to.... people <shudder>) I can see where most people would want the king connecting to the double queens. But in our case, we're willing to sacrifice parental privacy so all three kids can have a real bed of their own.

Since they are limited and we're checking in late, I will definitely call a few days ahead to remind them, even though it is noted on our reservation.

Thanks!

Jessica, thanks for doing my leg-work for me! (I do hate talking on the phone to.... people <shudder>) I can see where most people would want the king connecting to the double queens. But in our case, we're willing to sacrifice parental privacy so all three kids can have a real bed of their own.

Since they are limited and we're checking in late, I will definitely call a few days ahead to remind them, even though it is noted on our reservation.

Thanks!

You're welcome! Glad they have that option. :)

Is there a fax number for the Room Assigner for Royal Pacific Resort? Or should we just "wing it" and see what we can get when we check in? We fly in next Saturday and will be spending ONE night at RPR. Thanks for any help!

fellow Cardinal fan........

call the hotel directly 4 or 3 days out from your arrival with your request.

AND

you should call tomorrow and request that you specific room/location/floor, etc be added to your reservation.

reservations are reviewed and special requests are noted

fellow Cardinal fan........

call the hotel directly 4 or 3 days out from your arrival with your request.

AND

you should call tomorrow and request that you specific room/location/floor, etc be added to your reservation.

reservations are reviewed and special requests are noted

Ah. Thank you! I will call tomorrow (that is 5 days from our stay).....so I should call them 2 days later reiterating my requests? Does it make a difference if I booked through ROOM 77? :goodvibes

Ah. Thank you! I will call tomorrow (that is 5 days from our stay).....so I should call them 2 days later reiterating my requests? Does it make a difference if I booked through ROOM 77? :goodvibes

i can't answer about booking from Room 77, is that an agency or an online company?

i am familiar with the website room 77 for room info locations. do they also book rooms for guests?

be aware that when you use room 77 to check out the views, they do have quite a few errors.
what you see on that site isn't always the view you do have from a specific room.

i have looked at my room numbers they have on 77 and it was far from accurate.

do you hold the reservation or does an agency hold it for you?

rooms are usually assigned 3 days out but that might have changed since i was there a couple of months ago.
i can only say what i was told when i called about my room.

always make a request on your ressie for which tower you prefer, maybe floor level, view, etc.

the park/pool views can have an additional charge.
if you booked standard room, it is always possible for a free upgrade.

just depends on the occupancy level at the time you check in.

sometimes the room assignment will be changed.
if the person in the room extends their stay, and with you only having a one night stay, could be moved to another room.

just work with the person checking you into the hotel.
RPH does a fantastic job in pleasing the guests.

your room won't necessarily be ready when you check in but you can ask for the room number/tower where you will be placed.
if that location is not acceptable, talk to the employee before you leave the counter.

call tomorrow and talk to the employee at the check in counter.
they can help you a lot and answer questions about room's views, etc.

wish you the best.

have a great time at the darkside!!

i am familiar with the website room 77 for room info locations. do they also book rooms for guests?

rooms are usually assigned 3 days out but that might have changed since i was there a couple of months ago.
i can only say what i was told when i called about my room.

RPH does a fantastic job in pleasing the guests.

your room won't necessarily be ready when you check in but you can ask for the room number/tower where you will be placed.
if that location is not acceptable, talk to the employee before you leave the counter.

call tomorrow and talk to the employee at the check in counter.
they can help you a lot and answer questions about room's views, etc.

wish you the best.

have a great time at the darkside!!

Looking forward to this trip, for sure! I booked the room through Room 77. Used my AAA membership for a decent priced room.....I was a bit skeptical at first because I paid for the night's stay ahead of time...so I called the hotel directly and they did show my reservation as being paid in full. I didn't even realize you could see a room view through the website and you are right! The room numbers I want weren't showing the same views at the website showed. I'll make our requests but won't be too upset if they aren't met.....I'll be on vacation :)

Hi all---

I was quite concerned about getting a non-smoking room for my April trip so I called the hotel and requested this. I was told that all of the rooms are non-smoking. I wasn't aware of this, as it wasn't in any information that I read.

At the same time, I requested an upper floor of Tower I and the fellow at the front desk attached it to the ressie. He said that they assign rooms about five days out, so I said I would call again at that time. He said that would be fine.

Seemed like an easy process--- :cool1::cool1:

Laura

all the onsite hotels are smoke free and have been for a few years.

the penalty fine for breaking that rule is high.

It has been decided that we will stay onsite for our trip.:cheer2: I'm calling tomorrow morning to book at the RPR & from what I have read on here I am going to request tower 1, high floor, theme park view. Does that sound good? I know it is only a request, but am hoping since I am going at a non-busy time (May 12th) that it will be granted.

We plan to check in around 7am, have time to look around & be ready for IOA for the early entrance to Harry Potter at 8. Anything else? Thanks.

We are Universal newbies. Don't know anything AT ALL about the parks or the hotels!

We have a pool view room booked. Is this a good choice?

I could use any and all advice I can get!

We are Universal newbies. Don't know anything AT ALL about the parks or the hotels!

We have a pool view room booked. Is this a good choice?

I could use any and all advice I can get!

pool views are great!

check out www.universalorlando.com and read up on universal parks.
many highlights in there that will help you.

also read the stickies and some trip reports for personal experiences of others.

you'll become a pro about the parks, city walk and hotels in no time flat!

We will be staying at RPR for two nights prior to a cruise out of Port Canaveral at the start of our honeymoon. Do you think they might upgrade us if we get Honeymoon into the reservation?

Has anyone stayed in room 1633 lately, one of the first posts on this thread says about how nice that room is, away from the noise, short walk to city walk and sounds like a theme park view?? My Mom and I will be going later and she won't be able to get around real well, so was just curious. Thank You.:)

Please help a newbie out!

It's my first time staying on site at Universal and I booked 10 nights at Royal Pacific for our 2014 trip. I'd like to be as close as possible to the walkway to the parks. Should I request anything specifically and if so, how do I do that? I booked my package online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter