Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Can I just say I am sooooooooooo excited, we have just booked, we being myself and my partner Allan, this will be our first cruise and our first holiday alone without children.....weve only been together 12 years :rotfl2:, as yet I do not know our room number....when will we get that. The catorgory I chose was 6A so dont know if that has any bearing on it.
Angie

Our friends that are coming are in Room 8504; Peggy, Fran, Victoria will be 12 and I think Kyle will be 10! I hope to get Peggy on the boards soon so she can join in on the fun!

Excited to see some of the BL challengers on the list!

TTFN :tigger:

Hi and a big Welcome to those who just booked !!!! You will have a great time...no doubt about it. Check back on the boards often as through the course of the next 16-17 months, pre-cruise, during-cruise and post-cruise meets will be forming. Also, on the Pod Casts, they will talk about the events that will be on board for us. Feel free to join in with anything that interests you. Keep the chatter going and we will get to know each other. Can't wait to meet everyone !!!

Can I just say I am sooooooooooo excited, we have just booked, we being myself and my partner Allan, this will be our first cruise and our first holiday alone without children.....weve only been together 12 years :rotfl2:, as yet I do not know our room number....when will we get that. The catorgory I chose was 6A so dont know if that has any bearing on it.
Angie

Look at your reservation on the DU page, and your stateroom number should be listed there.

Wow....41 staterooms so far...great start !!!

Long time Podcast Listeners, first time Podcast Cruisers here:
My wife (myweegirls) Liz and our DDs Anna and Tessa will be in room 10100. The girls will be 7 ("and a half!" she yells) and 5 at the time of the cruise.

This is also the first time we're trying to keep our vacation a surprise from them up until the day we leave. 500+ days of secrecy left...

My wife (myweegirls) Liz and our DDs Anna and Tessa will be in room 10100. The girls will be 7 ("and a half!" she yells) and 5 at the time of the cruise.

This is also the first time we're trying to keep our vacation a surprise from them up until the day we leave. 500+ days of secrecy left...

Welcome to the fun !!!! And good luck with the secret...you know it's going to be hard to do....

I'm trying to keep the cruise a secret from my kids, too. It's hard! :lmao:

Amanda

i just changed my stateroom (thanks to the lovely Tracey!! )

so now it's stateroom 11000 (Beth and Aaron) :)

i sure hope being at the front of the ship is ok :eek:

i just changed my stateroom (thanks to the lovely Tracey!! )

so now it's stateroom 11000 (Beth and Aaron) :)

i sure hope being at the front of the ship is ok :eek:

I'm sure it will be wonderful...I was in Aft on the last cruise, and I liked that...especially when we pulled into Castaway Cay...wasn't so far to walk to see the ship pull in (it backs into port...so cool)

Hi neighbor,

I'm the (soon to be) better half of room 9176... First time Podcast Cruisers. Long time Disney fans ... Can not wait to meet everyone!!!!

I'm sure it will be wonderful...I was in Aft on the last cruise, and I liked that...especially when we pulled into Castaway Cay...wasn't so far to walk to see the ship pull in (it backs into port...so cool)

yes, the last time we were on the wonder, i watched the captain as he backed the ship into CC....he was standing on a little balcony that juts out from the side of the ship and was holding this sort of joy stick thingie as he backed it in.......surprising and cool...

i switched us to the HA room as i got nervous about the round tub....i'm not sure a wheelchair will be necessary by the time of the cruise (hopefully), but the tub would be a problem even now.....
that's the only HA room in that category...it's very close to the front on the port side....i didn't get seasick on the wonder, though i was midship both times...hopefully, up in front will be ok too... :goodvibes

Here's the updated list at this time - Mike, if you wish, you can copy & paste to your first post. :)

Deck 11
11000 disneyholic family Beth and Aaron

Deck 10
10566 K5JMH & MinnieGarden Mike, Christy, & Ian R
10662 Lugnut33
10554 OKWLover & OKWLover2 Jeff, Val, & Connor R
10082 DrMomof3 Amanda, Tom, Nathaniel, Jessica, and Zachary
10560 LocustPoint Mary & Tom R
10070 EDuke98080 Erika & Tom
10072 EDuke98080 Tanja, Victoria, Jason
10562 NMoore14
10054 jpeka65844 Denise & Joe
10664 T Morrows Child John, Kristine, Ray, & Leah
10662 lugnut33 + dd-14, dd-11
10598 CDolakci2003
10100 DEA & myweegirls with dd's Anna & Tessa (7-1/2 & 5)
10084 Herkemer Michael, Denise, Ryan-11, and TBD (4/11 due date) :goodvibes

Deck 9
9176 toomanycars & bosslady1008 Michael & Lisa
9172 disneydaveb + dw, dd15, dd10
9168 ScubaD & Disneymom8589
9166 bzelf & Bwix R
9576 WDWScout Linda & John R
9555 Tina, Victoria-18, Hannah-7.75 (SIL to hrngffcr)
9554 hrngffcr Bill, Lara, Beth-11, Will-8
9072 CinderellaSister & OogieDaddy Cynthia & OogieDaddy
9590 Lee Disney Lisa, John, & Justin
9060 DVC Kathy & drclaws R
9012 Tardis1029 (Waiting for the Doctor?) John & Micki R

Deck 8
8679 ShellyMinnie & *SnikkiBell* Shelly and Snikki (The, "Here's trouble" room) R
8563 ADP Aaron & family R
8504 Peggy, Fran, Victoria-12, Kyle-10 (friends of tigger813)
8008 Mike2023 & Elsha

Deck 7
7500 Justin Jett Skip, Doug, & Barbara R
7502 evildiva Katie R
7501 HillPete Hillary, Pete, Adam & Matthew R
7008 tigger813 & Doconeill Tracey, Brian, Ashleigh-12, Izzie-7
7006 AmberLuvsWDW Amber & DH

Deck 6
6016 Elise79 Tracy, Matt, Chloe who will 4 just 2 weeks before PCC 3.0!
6088 LovetheCastle Sandy, Keith, Danny, Nick
6000 dmwang9 Dave

Deck 2
2536 Cherinva Cheri (Hoping to move to a different deck, like the PARTY DECK!!!) R
2528 Mary Jo Mary Jo, (Maybe Nick & Kelly) R
2026 Kitikat & IrishDadx4 Kathie & Mike R
2006 ImTooExcitedToSleep Tom, Kristi, & West R

Unknown Rooms
peanut1967 Angie & Allan

*R is for Repeat Podcast Cruiser

43 Rooms :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter