Post your Favorite DLR Holiday photo

ChristmasTrip2004010-1.jpg

Does she look excited? :santa:

Keeping in the spirit of Halloween...Here one of me last year at the Halloween party. I looked kind of tired by the end of the night!
P1000719_1_014-1.jpg

OK, one more Halloween photo...This is back at the room with all my Trick or Treat loot!

October112007188.jpg

OO :)

Thanks for the pics disneyluvr2 !!! I haven't been to the Halloween Party before and this makes me SUPER excited ! Yay :)

OO :)

Thanks for the pics disneyluvr2 !!! I haven't been to the Halloween Party before and this makes me SUPER excited ! Yay :)

I can't wait to go back this year too! We had so much fun!!! Lots of great photo ops with all the neat decorations!

I remember that entrance to DL from last year, with the pumpkins. I had wanted to get a photo of it because I loved it so much but there were too many people around me at that moment and it was too tough to stop right in that spot and snap the camera. But your picture reminded me of what I have to look forward to this October. I am hoping Disneyland does even MORE than they did last year in terms of Halloween decorations. They did quite a bit as it was - pumpkins everywhere (in fact, I posted a Pumpkin picture and a Partners pumpkin picture a couple of pages back in this thread) - but I wish they woudl go even further with it like they do for Christmas, like with every land decorated a little bit for Halloween!

It wasn't an easy photo to get for me - but it was actually in '06. Looking at another photo, it appears there are at least five pumpkin figures - looks like Pluto on the far left and Donald or Daisy Duck on Minnie's right. As you can see in the photo above, a little of the Minnie figure is behind tree branches. That tree also blocks the view of figure on the far right. It would be nice to get all of them in one photo, but it just doesn't seem possible. These kind of photos could be even trickier if the tree's branches have grown out.

It wasn't an easy photo to get for me - but it was actually in '06. Looking at another photo, it appears there are at least five pumpkin figures - looks like Pluto on the far left and Donald or Daisy Duck on Minnie's right. As you can see in the photo above, a little of the Minnie figure is behind tree branches. That tree also blocks the view of figure on the far right. It would be nice to get all of them in one photo, but it just doesn't seem possible. These kind of photos could be even trickier if the tree's branches have grown out.

Yes, I remember it well. I think that was part of the problem for me. See, I like to take my time and frame a picture. I don't like to rush if at all possible. And when I saw the layout of those pumpkins at the entrance, I was wondering how I could frame it so that it would come out nicely (like yours). And at that moment, a wave of people entered the park and they were whizzing past me at all speeds so it was very distracting to try to capture the pumpkins on film. So I eventually gave up and just got the Mickey at the entrance to Main Street! I suppose a good time to snap those pumpkins would be before the park opens, maybe, like if I am staying at one of the hotels, I could just stroll over to the entrance early one morning and take some pictures when it is nice and quiet! I intend to try again in October when I am there! But I am hoping they will start spreading the Halloween fun into other lands too for more photo ops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter