Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Our new room number is 6654. We, Merry Mousketeer and Disney Enabler, switched rooms so that I can be in a handicapped room. Thanks Tracey for your help.

Even though we are at the end of the ship come by and visit.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

Our new room number is 6654. We, Merry Mousketeer and Disney Enabler, switched rooms so that I can be in a handicapped room. Thanks Tracey for your help.

Carol

Got you down!

Carol

Front of the ship, end of the ship, middle of the ship. Heck even if you're on DULL DECK SEVEN (thank heavens you guys aren't--I know you are fun!) doesn't matter as long as you're on the ship!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I have a change in rooms for myself. My sister had to cancel the cruise and I gave up my room number as a result and took a GTY status. So you can switch me to GTY and remove my sister.

Thanks!

Add one more to the list ... found out this morning that all has been approved and we are definitely set to go!

Stateroom 5630 ... me and my best friend (Kelley) from college.

She has no idea that there are 700 DISers on the ship, she has never listened to the podcast, and she is likely to be completely shocked and stunned by the whole thing. So, if you see someone looking really happy next to someone looking shellshocked, it's probably us. :rotfl:

I don't know how I missed this thread. :confused3 I'm in 5520. :goodvibes

Oh this is fun!! We are in 2138, with family friends in connecting cabin 2140 (they haven't had a chance to be active on the board yet).

So glad to be joining you on our first ever cruise!
Patti & Kevin Ray - Room 6012 :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter