Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

I know who you are, Jen, even if we haven't met. You've sat at the same table as some of my friends at F&WF events. :thumbsup2

I'm sure. I've run into quite a few DISers at F&W events. Actually, you just reminded me that I never got around to posting my pictures from this past year. Yikes! I really have to start posting during the trip because I'm always super late if I wait until after. :(

Me & My husband will be in room 5509
(assuming he will still be working in September)
-nat

I'm working on all the decks... kinda fun to see it this way.

deck1and2copy-2.jpg

I still need to add names to deck 6.
WOW! Deck 6 is 'going green' :hippie:
deck56copy.jpg

deck56copy.jpg

Don't forget, these are just a select few of the total people going on the cruise with us. My map of deck 6 is much more green (I'm in rooms 6632 and 6633).

Don't forget, these are just a select few of the total people going on the cruise with us. My map of deck 6 is much more green (I'm in rooms 6632 and 6633).

Two rooms? And they all say I have a lot of luggage.....
Are you making Bill sleep across the hall? :goodvibes

Two rooms? And they all say I have a lot of luggage.....
Are you making Bill sleep across the hall? :goodvibes

My sister is coming and she is not a DISer.... yet... It'll be Bill and I in 6632 and Deb and Mark in 6633.

deck56copy.jpg

That is wicked awesome Natalie!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This will be invaluable for the Fish Extender cabins too - I did one for PCC 1.0 to distribute our loot and it was a lot of work - so thankful you're doing it :worship:

cheers,
:flower3:

I was thinking the same thing about the fish extenders :) I am not a savy as natale on the computer so I am thankful she is doing this!

That is wicked awesome Natalie!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This will be invaluable for the Fish Extender cabins too - I did one for PCC 1.0 to distribute our loot and it was a lot of work - so thankful you're doing it :worship:

cheers,
:flower3:

Excellent point Karen! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter