Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE EVEN HAD THE SAME ROLE AS TONY OH MY GOODNESS.

This is what happens when you fangirl after midnight. You fangirl harder.

"Brian Rosenthal and I have this list of things that make people automatically cooler."

Excuse me while I go learn to play the banjo, mandolin, and learn to drive stick-shift.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! How are you all doing? That was the best Monday-Tuesday of my life. Yesterday, after I got home from an easy day at school, we headed over to mmy grandmas and I got to ride my horsie!!! I love himso much. We had to get rid of my girl, Chariot, for various reasons. Yet, TUCKER LIVES ON!!
Then, I went home and took an AWESOME sleep and woke up at 3am (its 6:30 here now) to watch 5 episodes of MPL:FIM on my iPod on youTube!!

Plus!!!...I had a dream that i was Pinkie Pie. It was awesome. I kept singing the Evil Enchantress Song, though. And it was kinda creepin me out...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! How are you all doing? That was the best Monday-Tuesday of my life. Yesterday, after I got home from an easy day at school, we headed over to mmy grandmas and I got to ride my horsie!!! I love himso much. We had to get rid of my girl, Chariot, for various reasons. Yet, TUCKER LIVES ON!!
Then, I went home and took an AWESOME sleep and woke up at 3am (its 6:30 here now) to watch 5 episodes of MPL:FIM on my iPod on youTube!!

Plus!!!...I had a dream that i was Pinkie Pie. It was awesome. I kept singing the Evil Enchantress Song, though. And it was kinda creepin me out...

Sounds like a fun dream to me!

tumblr_lrh8jalzgU1qc92c3.gif

Last day of soccer tryouts tomorrow! It's a lot harder this year. A lot of girls who were on the team last year didn't make it to the last round.

I'm getting mixed signals!!! :headache:

Oh nevermind... I want to know why my crazy friend calls my other friends crazy. I think they are all equally messed up in the head.

That awkward moment when you were going to post something, but decided to wait until the page you're on has used up all it's posts, and by the time it happens, you've forgotten what you were going to post in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter