Post Fantasmic Plans

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
We were lucky enough to get balcony tickets for the 9:00 pm show on a Saturday night - Thank you Vacation Planning! What part of the park should we head to after that, since the park is open until Midnight? Does the park tend to empty out after the first Fantasmic and Fireworks? Thanks!

well we have tickets to the 10:30 show on the 7th and I figure that we will just head to the hotel after the fantasmic show, I cant remember how long the show is??

The park does start to empty out, but there will be crowds still in parts of the park. Not the best time to go to Fantasyland as it turns out (I've tried that--still long lines for some attractions), but a good time to go on the higher capacity stuff.

Well, it all depends on what time of the year you're going. If it's before November 4th you may want to attempt at getting to the Castle to see the fireworks show at 9:25PM. However, I have a feeling you'll never get over there in time.

What I usually like to do after Fantasmic! is catch the Railroad and take it to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain, Star Tours, and the Astro Blasters. :teeth:

Also, on occassion, I like to go see how long the line is for Splash Mountain. It can usually gone one of two ways. People will either avoid it because of the night chill, or they'll slam the queue line because it's one of the biggest attractions nearby. :cool1:

...Joe...

Oh, PS...as someone said avoid Fantasyland if you can. The lines for that area never get short until around 10:30-11:30 due to the little kiddies getting tired. :yay:

Fantasyland and Toon Town are closed for about 30 minutes after fireworks - until the fire safety checks are done.

We went to Haunted Mansion after the 9 pm Fantasmic (we were on the balcony too). Everybody else was going the other direction (towards Main Street) so we just headed towards HM. Walked right in! I love that ride!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter