Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

We are going to be at the Magic Kingdom that day. WIsh we could join you guys but I will have my Sister and her DH and they have never done WDW. She leaves Saturday morning and they want to go to DHS and MK. Drink one for me! I will be at Epcot on Saturday.

Becky

Count me and DH, Tony, in. We may bring a couple of friends along with us.

MaryAnn:goodvibes

Umm...why am I not on the list? U KNOW I'M IN!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are in WDW that day. If Pirate-Princess is definately off count us in for DATW.

Dave - socashark
Holly - ophkw

As Jason said we will be there! Cool, the 15th is also Jason's 34th Birthday! What a great way to celebrate with a bunch of DISers:hug: :grouphug: !!
~Shanan

I was in the halmark store the other day looking for all of my January and February cards and saw one that "Friends don't let friends drunk dial" and thought about you all!! But I must say I love living vicariasoly through you all!! Keep the drunk dialing coming!!

Do you wanna start in Canada, Mexico or somewhere in the middle?

DATW!!!!!!

Yeehaaa, the last one at Mousefest we enjoyed that one very much, so please count us in!!!

As the saying or words of wisdom go:
Liquor before beer, never fear.

In that case I say start in France. I'd love a Grey Goose Slushie or two before moving to beer.

(7:30AM and I'm talking booze already. Lord save me!)

For me/us it does'nt really matter where we start.
I drink it the world around in every way......

I have to look into the drinks tehre are because last time during Mousefest i did'nt prepared that much and we started in Mexico.
But i don't like Margaritas and in Norway i had some Australian wine :lmao: so i have to look into what drinks they have where and what i would like to have.,....

During the last DATW Meet we decided to start in mexico. After thinking about it we should have started in Canada, UK, or France because many of us came from the International Gateway. We had to walk all the way around World Showcase to get to our starting point. I'd suggest starting in the UK at the Rose & Crown Pub, but really anywhere would be fine with me.

It doesn't matter to me either - I really don't drink that much anyway, especially since I'll be driving - but I'm all in for the fun!!!

The multi-colored lighted Mickey light saber with extra batteries will be in attendance.
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg
Count me in!!!! :woohoo:

The multi-colored lighted Mickey light saber with extra batteries will be in attendance.
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg
Count me in!!!! :woohoo:

Pfeeeew......
Now we can find the group and our way even if we are to drunk to see......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter