Post a opinion on a light hearted issue which will divide people?

I didn't see Tropic Thunder but I agree about Interview with a Vampire; I forgot about that one. I also very much agree that most of his characters ore just HIM. I think his Top Gun character is kind of the prototype--cocky and egotistical.
Cruise as movie producer Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder. He wears prosthetics to make him look heavier and bald, and his character is always angry:
giphy.gif

Actually, hold that thought. After Tom's screaming rant about COVID precautions during a Mission Impossible filming, the Les Grossman character may be just another side to Tom that he doesn't like to show as often.

Supernatural's was the worst for me. Didn't watch Seinfeld, so I can't compare.
Seinfeld was awful. I recorded it (yeah, on VHS #braggingnotbragging) and never watched it all the way through.

Best ending? There are some great ones so I know I'll get an argument, but I'm going with New Girl.

For whatever reason I can't seem to get the quote function to work, but YES, a 1,000 time Yes...Han shot first.
That is all.

We need a thumbs down reaction for this thread for the ones we don't agree with. Like, I'm not sad or mad about it, I just want to express disagreement. 👎

If ingredients between two pieces of bread = sandwich then it stands to reason that a hot dog in a bun is a sandwich.
Are you also claiming that a hot dog is also a hamburger and a taco? As an outspoken advocate for the Taco (and a non-paid spokesperson unaffiliated with Big Taco), the thought that a taco is tantamount to a hot dog, merely because we have ingredients wrapped in starch, is blasphemy. If you went to Taco Bell and asked for a hot dog, they will ask you to go to Burger King in 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter