Possibly the creepiest castle pic EVER!

Caribbeanprincess

Princess of the Caribbean Seas
So this was on Tuesday evening. It was incredibly cloudy that night and I happened to snap a flash picture of the castle. This is what I got, something straight out of Halloween or a Horror movie! :scared1:

DSCF2230.jpg

Looks like the Epic Mickey game!

My thought was - they already have all of those lights off of the castle? Or maybe they are still there and just don't show in the low lighting. Great shot.

My thought was - they already have all of those lights off of the castle? Or maybe they are still there and just don't show in the low lighting. Great shot.

They were still there, just not on that day.

And thanks everyone! :thumbsup2

Leave it to Mother Nature to make something so regal and hopeful appear so sinister and ominous. Great photo!

Looks like it is straight out of The Kingdom Keepers. If you haven't read this book then I highly recommend reading it. I happen to know the author, Ridley Pearson...who splits his time between living in St. Louis and Idaho. It is a story of what happens at night in the MK when the park closes. The part in IASW had me scared to death! It is meant for young adult, but I really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter