Possible to See both Electric Water Parade and Fireworks

cpl100

DIS Veteran
from the Contemporary the same night? Originally I planned to see the parade from the beach of the Polynesian and go up to see the MK fireworks on another night. Then I learned the parade can be seen from the Contemporary (anyone know exact location for viewing?) so I thought I might try to see both.

Alternatively, can the MK fireworks easily be viewed from the beach at the Poly?

Thanks for the help.

We stayed at the Poly in July 2000. We had a ground level room. I don't remember the building name but we were very close to where they do the music/dinner outdoor show at night. We went out on the beach several times that week to see the electric water parade and the MK fireworks. We had great views of the fireworks! We were on the side of the Poly near the Wedding Pavilion and we could see the spires of Cinderella's Castle! I think you would have good views of both at any of the MK resorts. Just go out on the lake and have a seat!! There were some swings and stuff where we viewed but we generally just sat on the water's edge and cooled off our toes!

If you go up one the roof at the CR you can see the fireworks from the MK, then a few minutes later the EWP passes. WE did this last year & saw both with great views.

That sounds great! So, if we wait around after the water parade, the fireworks will start. From your post it sounds like it would be viewable from the GF also? Can someone confirm that and give the location to 'be'.

Thanks for the responses.

The Observation Decks on top of the CR have been closed to anyone not dining at the California Grill. You can still get an excellent view of the fireworks from the 4th floor deck outside of the gift shops.

If you do manage to get up there stand on one of the 2 decks on the Bay Lake side. You can see both from there just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter