Possible Summer Hotel Specials

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
I am visiting HKDL from July 19 to 21, 2016. I am planning to have my daughter getting the student Silver Magic Access card for dining and merchandise discounts. It is a better deal than the 2-day tickets for her. The Silver hotel discount is nice but the current special offer of 30% off hotel rooms is even better. I wonder how likely there is a summer hotel special offer for HKDL hotels similar to what they are offering now, or using the Magic Access Silver discount is my best bet for summer visits. I usually book well ahead for WDW and DLR. I am thinking of booking in March when the current offer is over hoping the summer offer (if there is any) would come out shortly after that. Does any HKDL veterans have any insights on this? Thanks in advance for your tips and info. Have fun planning!

I think there will be an offer for the summer as well but you will have to wait a little bit longer as they only just now relived offer past April;

what you can always do is to book a room now with the MA discount and when better offer come across just ring them and they will amend your booking... and as you only need to pay for 1st night when you book you just pay a little bit less on the check out...

hth:flower:

I think there will be an offer for the summer as well but you will have to wait a little bit longer as they only just now relived offer past April;

what you can always do is to book a room now with the MA discount and when better offer come across just ring them and they will amend your booking... and as you only need to pay for 1st night when you book you just pay a little bit less on the check out...

hth:flower:

Thanks Netimka! I may consider this. I just checked the HKDL website, the 30% discount has been extended to June 30. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be extended into July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter