Nikki: lmao I got my purple folder! wooohooo

Nikki: the thing I got in a pdf in an email is now in a folder

Nikki: purple folder = disney

Steve: for extra awesomeness!

Steve: a tree died for you

Steve: you know

Steve: it dies

Steve: it died so you can be told you're going to disney

Cute photos!!! Your guy's dialog is hilarious!!! :rotfl2: Props!

BTW...if you'd like to check out my photo PM me or comment on my blog for the password to see it...b/c it's on my blog. Thanks!

Ok, so I've been waiting to post this thread since I signed up to DisBoards!

I finally got my Purple Folder (hard copy) today!

FALL ADVANTAGE 2009 BABY!

img2421-1.jpg

MINES IS ON THE WAY! I just got accepted for Character Performer today! Now, I just have to wait for that purple folder!!!!

My purple folder is actually mostly green! Here's the CULINARY version (technically I'm Baking & Pastry though!):

Photo12-1.jpg

Not even gonna lie, Disney sayings are always perfect, and the culinary one has that saying on the front that is kinda sappy, slightly cheesy and practically perfect in every way. That's the Disney Magic and I love it!!!! It's cool to see the other kind!! Congrats everybody!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

210c4yo.jpg

This the purple folder...PDF style!!! I just got it today in my email lol....I'm going to take another one once I get the REAL Purple Folder in the mail :cutie:

Marauder66

Ok...so I finally decided to post a picture...yay!

EDIT...and it looks like the link is broken or something....I'll have to fix it later b/c I've got to get to class! If you want to see the picture it's on my blog...

My purple folder is actually mostly green! Here's the CULINARY version (technically I'm Baking & Pastry though!):

Photo12-1.jpg

I would love to know how that goes!!! I have seriously considered doing the baking and pastry program. I want to perform at Disney, but that is my second choice and very close to the top. More information would be awesome. Did you go to school for professional baking? Was the interview process similar to the regular CP? I haven't seen anyone else doing the culinary program! That is so awesome!

To add to the fact that i am the biggest nerd ever:

Snapshot_20090406_10.jpg

Snapshot_20090406_4.jpg

Snapshot_20090406_9.jpg

Convo between my boyfriend and I:

Love the pics and the conversation. The confetti was also a very nice touch!

To add to the fact that i am the biggest nerd ever:

Snapshot_20090406_10.jpg

Snapshot_20090406_4.jpg

Snapshot_20090406_9.jpg

Convo between my boyfriend and I:

Aww! Thats sweet! But your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love the first one with the confetti!

LoL, my laptop came with a webcam built inside and the program allows you to push like styles and it goes off in your video so I timed it for a picture! lol

Photo12-1.jpg

that is so cool. i always thought that all the folders were the same. now i've learned it's different. anyway, congrats on getting into the program!i've thought about this program too. would you say the application was the same, similar, or completely different from the way they handle it for the reguar CP?

_mypurplefolder0.jpg

I think I finally got it to work...yay!:goodvibes

FYI…those posters and bed in the background aren’t mine…that side of the room is my room mate’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter