Posing w/ your Purple Folder! (photos)

This is my folder and me(or I? who knows) taking pictures! We're happy together! lol:)

Picture15.jpg

Another picture of us trying one of the features on my webcam that I have no idea how to use lol...

Picture14.jpg

I just got a macbook with the webcam, and I have been loving taking pictures with the folder.. :) Goofing around with all the different picture styles have been fun.

I took a self portrait of my folder and I after I posted the other picture.. I love love love having the folder in my hands now!! :laughing:

3165_1140113147088_1355190063_30-1.jpg

3165_1140113147088_1355190063_30-2.jpg

One of my best friend does theatre. They are two COMPLETELY different worlds, but both are awesome in their own way. Good luck figuring it out!

thanks. and yes theatre and culinary do have two completely different worlds. i've had experience in both so i should know. i ended having two sets of completely different friends. as for now i am going to apply as a theatre major. if it doesn't work out i could always go switch to culinary. or get a culinary degree after i finish up the theatre.

YAY it worked!!! 2nd pic:
Photo_9.jpg

For better or for worse, this is me lol. Very stressed and hassled lately so please ignore the who crazy hair, haven't shaved in a week, messy look. I can actually be presentable and clean when I am not on my way to bed lol.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

So I noticed my folder is backwards.....ugh. I did it on my mac with PhotoBooth and it reversed the pic, I can't figure out a way to take it so it's normal, and my camera makes too big a pic to upload. but at least it is here and it is normal in real life hahahaha.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

On photobooth, go to edit, and then click "auto flip new photos."

Congrats on your folder.

I just got a macbook with the webcam, and I have been loving taking pictures with the folder.. :) Goofing around with all the different picture styles have been fun.

I took a self portrait of my folder and I after I posted the other picture.. I love love love having the folder in my hands now!! :laughing:

3165_1140113147088_1355190063_30-1.jpg

3165_1140113147088_1355190063_30-2.jpg
Your pics look so cool! i love how you can make everything in black and white but the folder. I know what you mean about not putting your folder down I got mine at the beginning of March and I still read my letter like once or twice a week and I check my email just in case they say oops never mind we sent this to the wrong person lol. Its funny how we all have papers sticking out of our folders lol for some reason once i looked at mine for the first time I couldn't get everything back perfect like they had it plus I added a few other things to it so that may be why.:)

Your pics look so cool! i love how you can make everything in black and white but the folder. I know what you mean about not putting your folder down I got mine at the beginning of March and I still read my letter like once or twice a week and I check my email just in case they say oops never mind we sent this to the wrong person lol. Its funny how we all have papers sticking out of our folders lol for some reason once i looked at mine for the first time I couldn't get everything back perfect like they had it plus I added a few other things to it so that may be why.:)

yea so i kinda cheated there, haha, that wasn't a photobooth creation *exactly*... well i uploaded the photo onto photobucket. (you have to have an account to add and edit the photos) so then you have you bee-yoo-tee-full, but very blah picture regular color picture... then you hit edit, and it takes you into this nifty little thing where you can do all these things to the picture (pop art, greyscale, sepia, neon, and cartoon to name a few.) then what you do is pick which one you want (greyscale in this case) then go to advanced options and on the little drop bar pick painted region. there are 2 buttons, effect and original. hit original, then check the invert box. then just color in whatever you want back in color (in this case the purple folder) then BAM! You are done! save a copy, and there ya go!

it's pretty easy.
I also check the email now every day to make sure too!! haha that's too funny. my luck that would happen!! haha

and yes. the second you tear it open, NOTHING goes in there right! I don't get it! It made it from Lake Buena Vista alllllll the way to Buffalo in my case, looking all pretty, and now it looks like a hot mess. haha

yea so i kinda cheated there, haha, that wasn't a photobooth creation *exactly*... well i uploaded the photo onto photobucket. (you have to have an account to add and edit the photos) so then you have you bee-yoo-tee-full, but very blah picture regular color picture... then you hit edit, and it takes you into this nifty little thing where you can do all these things to the picture (pop art, greyscale, sepia, neon, and cartoon to name a few.) then what you do is pick which one you want (greyscale in this case) then go to advanced options and on the little drop bar pick painted region. there are 2 buttons, effect and original. hit original, then check the invert box. then just color in whatever you want back in color (in this case the purple folder) then BAM! You are done! save a copy, and there ya go!

it's pretty easy.
I also check the email now every day to make sure too!! haha that's too funny. my luck that would happen!! haha

and yes. the second you tear it open, NOTHING goes in there right! I don't get it! It made it from Lake Buena Vista alllllll the way to Buffalo in my case, looking all pretty, and now it looks like a hot mess. haha
thanks for the photo tips! Now I have to go back to photobucket and try it out lol I was in a rush and didn't check out everything that they have there. Thats crazy how your folder went all that way looking perfect lol. They must have some magical way of making everything fit the right way because when I do put everything in my folder so that nothing shows my acceptance letter ends up getting bent. I just don't know how they do it!:confused:

it's pretty easy.

I did my picture the same way!!! On Photobucket, they call it "Color Splash"...I'm hoping to do more pictures like that in the future lol...but I love how yours and mines came out. It gives more of an emphasis on the purple folder!!!

I don't start my program until Sept 8th, it seems so far away :P

Hi!

I am just starting the lab portion of my culinary baking & pastry arts program and am hoping to do the Disney CP in Culinary in Spring 2011. I would love to hear from you about the program. What it entails, how it is going for you, what hours you are working and where do you get to work! It is so exciting for you! Congrats!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Ang

Aw, you guys are lucky.

Can anyone tell me, I'm already a Junior in college, and I don't think I'll be able to take a semester off any time soon. Am I allowed to participate in the college program the semester AFTER I graduate? I thought I heard that somewhere.

Aw, you guys are lucky.

Can anyone tell me, I'm already a Junior in college, and I don't think I'll be able to take a semester off any time soon. Am I allowed to participate in the college program the semester AFTER I graduate? I thought I heard that somewhere.
yup! as long as your enrolled college when you apply for the cp :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter