Portugal

jenk824824

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I'm assuming the Portugal trip is new for ABD. Can anyone provide any feedback if they have gone on the trip? Thanks so much!

I read through your Portugal report. It sounds great.
2 questions-
1) would you book a car service in advance from Algrave to Lisbon or can the front desk take care of it for you while you are there? It would be more convenient for me to fly home from Lisbon as well. Do you mind if I ask how much the car service was?
2) was there air conditioning in all of the hotels where you stayed?
Thank you!

That Family Travel Magazine Adventures by Disney Portugal Trip Report was actually written by another guest on the trip - not by me - sorry for any confusion!

1) We flew to London Heathrow from the Faro airport in the Algarve so can't answer your question about the car service, but I'm sure you could email the Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort at carvoeiro@tivoli-hotels.com and they could give you recommendations and estimates for the cost of a car service.

2) Air conditioning was great at the three hotels from what I can remember!

Last edited:
That Family Travel Magazine Adventures by Disney Portugal Trip Report was actually written by another guest on the trip - not by me - sorry for any confusion!

1) We flew to London Heathrow from the Faro airport in the Algarve so can't answer your question about the car service, but I'm sure you could email the Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort at carvoeiro@tivoli-hotels.com and they could give you recommendations and estimates for the cost of a car service.

2) Air conditioning was great at the three hotels from what I can remember!
Glad to hear that about the A/C! That can be a big deal! Thanks.

Sayhello

What airline have people been flying to Portugal on? I'm sorely tempted to fly United, as they are the only airline with a 1-stop flight from Columbus to Porto (via Newark) and it's a big difference in time and aggravation. But the flights I've had on United were awful, with really uncomfortable seats (though, granted, I haven't flown United in a while because they were so uncomfortable.) But this flight really seems to be the one that works both for the flight time, and the time the flight leaves Portugal (12:35, whereas most seem to leave 6 or 8am!) Anyone have any opinions/suggestions for me? Thanks!!!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter