Portofino Bay vs. HRH

Antonia

DIS Veteran
I called to reserve HRH with entertainment book rate, but it was unavailable. I CAN get it at Portofino, however, and placed it on a 24-hour hold. For those of you who have stayed at both, what was your experience comparing the two. There are 3 in our family - 2 parents and a 17 yo son. How are the rooms at Portofino and the pools - these would be our two main concerns.

PBH is very nice. I haven't tried to pool, but it has a cool slide I'd like to try.

PBH's rooms are much bigger than HRH. The bathroom is a room to itself! If you have a family of four, you will have more room to jump around. The beds are a very comfortable.

The HRH is more convient to the parks. It's about a 5 minute walk to USF and about 10 minutes to IOA. However, you won't do wrong with the PBH, although it is more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter