Port Orleans Riverside to EPCOT via Riviera Resort

No, put it back on 0therwise, at least valet to not tie up a parking spot

:flower3:
I was wondering about this. If I’m lucky enough to get Topolino’s breakfast on the day we are hitting World Showcase, it would be great to take the sky liner. My kid wants to try it. I’m willing to pay the valet fee to make that work. Is that legit? You can pay for valet and leave your car all day?

My kid wants to try it. I’m willing to pay the valet fee to make that work. Is that legit? You can pay for valet and leave your car all day?
I’m not sure of the actual time limit.

Not going to venture a guess here for risk of having my head handed to me. Lol

Know people were complaining I talked to
At BWV while poolside that they were turned away at guardhouse at both Riviera & pop century from entering as no dining res or hotel one either

I was wondering about this. If I’m lucky enough to get Topolino’s breakfast on the day we are hitting World Showcase, it would be great to take the sky liner. My kid wants to try it. I’m willing to pay the valet fee to make that work. Is that legit? You can pay for valet and leave your car all day?
Yes, I've seen that many times here and have not seen any reports contradicting it - you can pay for valet and leave your car all day, or you can move it to another Disney resort valet for no additional charge (other than tips, of course) and leave it there the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter