POR river, swimming, ewwwww!!!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Why would anyone swim in the river at POR? And topless at that. I'm so confused with this one.

The majority of people in this world swim in oceans, seas, lakes, rivers. A relatively miniscule percentage in this world swims in swimming pools.

The majority of people in this world swim in oceans, seas, lakes, rivers. A relatively miniscule percentage in this world swims in swimming pools.
True but the Sassagoula River is man made. It doesn't have the filtration and chlorination of a swimming pool. It has alligators. It doesn't have a natural water source.

True but the Sassagoula River is man made. It doesn't have the filtration and chlorination of a swimming pool. It has alligators. It doesn't have a natural water source.
I think very little people know that.
And they probably do not think about where the water comes from with other bodies of water.

"There is a lot of water in front of me, therefore I can swim in it."

I think very little people know that.
And they probably do not think about where the water comes from with other bodies of water.

"There is a lot of water in front of me, therefore I can swim in it."
I was commenting on YOUR observation.

I suspect the swim was part of a drinking game, challenge or dare. Maybe a wanna be blogger looking for video material.

Why would anyone swim in the river at POR? And topless at that. I'm so confused with this one.
We always stayed at POR and would never go into that water. It has alligators in it, which is enough to keep me out and away from the waters edge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter