Pop to Disney Springs

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
Does Pop have a Disney springs bus? I just read somewhere that the Pop buses only go to the 4 parks.

Yes, all resorts have some form of transportation to and from Disney Springs. From Pop, it would be by bus.

That's what I thought and we've stayed there twice but I don't remember going to Disney Springs on those trips. When I read that just now, it struck me as odd. THANKS!

Does Pop have a Disney springs bus? I just read somewhere that the Pop buses only go to the 4 parks.

There is a bus from Disney Resorts to Disney Springs!

You might be getting that mixed up with the fact that there are no buses from the PARKS to Disney Springs.

You might be getting that mixed up with the fact that there are no buses from the PARKS to Disney Springs.

Just to clarify, the parks run one-way bus service to Disney Springs after 4pm. This is to deter people from parking at Disney Springs for free and going to the parks from there.

There is a bus from Disney Resorts to Disney Springs!

Honestly I wasn't really getting it mixed up as I knew about that. It was a blog that stated that Pop had no transportation except to the parks so I was asking here for clarification. I was 99% sure that they were wrong but since I don't recall ever going straight from Pop to Disney Springs I was not 100% positive. THANKS though!

Honestly I wasn't really getting it mixed up as I knew about that. It was a blog that stated that Pop had no transportation except to the parks so I was asking here for clarification. I was 99% sure that they were wrong but since I don't recall ever going straight from Pop to Disney Springs I was not 100% positive. THANKS though!

Can verify from our last stay that we took the bus from POP to DS on our down day! Have a great trip!

Yes, Disney Pop Century Resort has a Disney Springs bus that is next to last down the row. It will also drop off and pick up at the water park, too. It was a short trip when the water park was closed due to the cold weather. I like the new Disney Springs bus stop. But boy, has Disney Springs changed since it has gotten so big. It is huge if you haven't been since it used to be DownTown Disney.

Not sure where you read that and would like the source please.
Yes POP has a DS bus.
During the day it stops by the water parks too but I think that is the case for most resorts.

Okay so I was bored today and clicking on various blogger after having exhausted all of the normal ones. I found one by a "Travelling Mom" that was specifically about Pop Century so I clicked on it. (I don't want to share the link here as I think that would be against the rules, right?)

Here's an excerpt that I read which caused my confusion -

"Currently, Pop Century only offers bus transportation to and from the parks, unless you opt to pay for the new Minnie Van service through Lyft."

Okay so I was bored today and clicking on various blogger after having exhausted all of the normal ones. I found one by a "Travelling Mom" that was specifically about Pop Century so I clicked on it. (I don't want to share the link here as I think that would be against the rules, right?)

"Currently, Pop Century only offers bus transportation to and from the parks, unless you opt to pay for the new Minnie Van service through Lyft."
That says nothing about only going to the 4 main parks and not DS.
All it means is that buses are the only mode of transport. Next year the Skyliner will be complete adding another option for transport to HS and Epcot.

During the day it stops by the water parks too but I think that is the case for most resorts.
Just to clarify for new POP Guests-the Disney Springs bus goes to Typhoon Lagoon and for Blizzard Beach POP Guests must take the Animal Kingdom bus and transfer to a Blizzard Beach bus at Animal Kingdom.:)

(Guests of the All-Star Resort and Coronado Springs Resort have direct buses to/from Blizzard Beach.)

Based on the excerpt, I agree with PP that the author likely means bus is the only mode of free transportation currently. And the fact that they say "from the parks", I think they just unintentionally omitted Disney Springs in that sentence.

Just to clarify for new POP Guests-the Disney Springs bus goes to Typhoon Lagoon and for Blizzard Beach POP Guests must take the Animal Kingdom bus and transfer to a Blizzard Beach bus at Animal Kingdom.:)

(Guests of the All-Star Resort and Coronado Springs Resort have direct buses to/from Blizzard Beach.)

Hi, WDWWDW. Thank you for the clarification. When I went in December 2019, there were several days in a row that the waterpark was closed due to the cold weather and didn't even stop by the water park.

That is great info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter