"Pop" Questions...

Delaware Mike

Mouseketeer
The DW and I changed our ressies for this October (2005) from Carribean Beach resort to the Pop. With gas prices escalating seemingly by the minute, we decided to revise our plans to include a more reasonable nightly room rate. (Hey, a dollar saved here and there means more time at WDW ...especially during The Food and Wine fess...)

As we've never stayed at the Pop before, can anyone provide up-to-the-minute answers to several questions???

::MickeyMo Where should a childless couple stay for peace and quiet at the Pop? Realizing this is WDW and children will be children, we really do appreciate being away from noise generated by the excited little ones, bus transportation, the food court and poolside....

::MickeyMo Are there coffee makers in the room? In my line of work, coffee supplied by IV is the norm... I don't want to get behind on my morning coffee fixes....

::MickeyMo Are room safes available? In some of the posting I've read, it seems their availability is hit-and-miss (???)....

::MickeyMo Are any rooms available with a refrigerator?

::MickeyMo When driving a rental car from MCO, which WDW exit does one take from the real world?

Thank you girls and boys, ladies and gentlemen for your valued input....

Delaware Mike said:
The DW and I changed our ressies for this October (2005) from Carribean Beach resort to the Pop. With gas prices escalating seemingly by the minute, we decided to revise our plans to include a more reasonable nightly room rate. (Hey, a dollar saved here and there means more time at WDW ...especially during The Food and Wine fess...)

As we've never stayed at the Pop before, can anyone provide up-to-the-minute answers to several questions???

::MickeyMo Where should a childless couple stay for peace and quiet at the Pop? Realizing this is WDW and children will be children, we really do appreciate being away from noise generated by the excited little ones, bus transportation, the food court and poolside....

::MickeyMo Are there coffee makers in the room? In my line of work, coffee supplied by IV is the norm... I don't want to get behind on my morning coffee fixes....

::MickeyMo Are room safes available? In some of the posting I've read, it seems their availability is hit-and-miss (???)....

::MickeyMo Are any rooms available with a refrigerator?

::MickeyMo When driving a rental car from MCO, which WDW exit does one take from the real world?

Thank you girls and boys, ladies and gentlemen for your valued input....
It is very quiet in the 50's section all the way down by the water.
There are no coffee makers in the room, I am not sure if you can request one.
There is a safe in the room where you hang your clothes up.
You can request a fridge, but it will run either $10 or $15 per day extra.
The easiest way to get to Pop is to follow the Osceola Parkway exit on I-4, which is I think #65. It says GayLord Palms (that is to the east & then Disney's World of Sports/AK & that is to the west)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter