Pop Century Room Renovations

It is right under the updates.

popcenturymap2012roomcategoriesfinal-jpg.281345

I use Chrome and all I see is

Here in a preferred room in Building 10, third floor. There is work going on today in 10 and 6. Pretty heavy duty work in 6. Spoke to what appeared to be a construction manager on Thursday. Asked when the rest of 10 would open. He said it was already supposed to, should be any day.
Are you hearing any noise from construction on building 6?

Wow. Just got back from Disney Springs. Building 10 still has at least one whole side (facing foosball) that isn’t finished. Some rooms look almost ready while others don’t.

I posted a pic I just took.

Attachments

• 6360898C-C012-4779-95F0-E20CA653CDA6.jpeg
    6360898C-C012-4779-95F0-E20CA653CDA6.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 153
Update as of yesterday before I left Pop. Building 10 is two thirds open with renovated rooms. One third is still closed and under renovation. Closed rooms are the rooms closest to Classic Hall. Building 6 is two thirds closed. One third is still open with unrenovated rooms. Open rooms are the rooms furthest from Classic Hall.

FYI for anyone interested. I am at the Pop right now and was able to purchase a cas of 24, 12 oz bottles of Dasani water for 6.99 (although the cashier wasn't sure how to key it in so she gave me a slight discount). There were no smaller cases in the coolers as I have seen reported. I asked one of the floor staff and she went into the cooler and retrieved one for me. This is the same way we purchased it in august while we were here.

FYI for anyone interested. I am at the Pop right now and was able to purchase a cas of 24, 12 oz bottles of Dasani water for 6.99 (although the cashier wasn't sure how to key it in so she gave me a slight discount). There were no smaller cases in the coolers as I have seen reported. I asked one of the floor staff and she went into the cooler and retrieved one for me. This is the same way we purchased it in august while we were here.

Thanks for the info! That is good to know. I just checked Amazon Now last night, and saw that they were charging like $5.29 for a case of 12 oz bottles. So $6.99 isn't TOO bad (unless the CM gave you a REALLY good discount!)...

Question: I requested a room close to transportation for my grandmother who will be joining us on the trip, but I would really like a refurbished room - are there any rooms that are refurbished AND reasonably close to transportation? We booked a standard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter