Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 16

IMG_2238.jpg

These were taken on the bridge at the end closest to the unfinished Legendary Years.....

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

I have a couple more that are zoomed in, but didn't want to "surprise" anyone. :scared1: look closely in the water..........

These were taken on the bridge at the end closest to the unfinished Legendary Years.....

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

I have a couple more that are zoomed in, but didn't want to "surprise" anyone. :scared1: look closely in the water..........

What the heck are those???

Yep. Well, one gator. He wasn't big. Probably 4ft. I've seen gators in the lake at the Beach Club, but thats the first I've seen at Pop.

IMG_2232.jpg

Don't they wait til they grow so big then remove them and put them in some place like gatorland???

TJM- I hope you don't mine if I save that pool picture as my computer background. We leave in 28 days for our first stay at POP!!

Oh my goodness. I have to show the gator pictures to my nephew. It has been a running joke for quite a few years with us about the gators in the water at DW. He swears he has seen some and I joke that he doesn't. ;) He will get a kick out of these pictures.

We going to POP next summer and he is thinking about coming with us. He will love this.

TJM- I hope you don't mine if I save that pool picture as my computer background. We leave in 28 days for our first stay at POP!!

I don't mind at all!! :thumbsup2

It IS Florida, so nearly every lake / pond / retention pond has gators. There is a pond area at the Yacht Club (or maybe the Beach Club) that has quite a few gators. I saw them last year when we walked around the resort.

I also saw one on the boat from the Contemporary to Ft Wilderness a few months ago. He was probably 5ft and was close to the old Discovery Island shore. I used the zoom on my camera to get a better look. I can't seem to find that pic.

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

UGH! :scared1: I have heard they were in there, but yet to see one.

Yep. Well, one gator. He wasn't big. Probably 4ft. I've seen gators in the lake at the Beach Club, but thats the first I've seen at Pop.

IMG_2232.jpg

Oh my goodness! Not big, 4 feet is big to me when it's gators :scared1:! Yeesh, no wonder I always ask for a 4th floor room :goodvibes. Thanks for the pictures, I'll be keeping an eye out for this fella in 3 months! Oooh and I second that your pool picture was really cool ::yes::!

I stopped by Pop on my last trip, to take more pictures. I stepped off the path by the lake to take some flower shots, and I heard a splash in the water. I jumped about 3 feet and went back to the path. I jokingly told my nephew that it was probably a gator and he laughed at me. I showed him those pictures and he's shocked! :rotfl: I guess I'll not step off the path anymore! :lmao:

I found this thread about 10 days ago, and apparently killed it. I love the pics and am staying there in Dec. We added a night in Jan and stayed at POP. My camera had died, so no pics, but when I get back, I'll share.

Were these also taken August 16th? EEEK! We were there then too!

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

That gator freaks me out - but I am more scared of snakes.

Anyone have pictures of the grab and go area? I cannot remember for the life of me what they have there. I am making my Garden Grocer list and want to double check against things there aleady!

Thanks!

143 days :O)

I'm going to go own to the pond to see if I can spot that alligator and if so I'm going to take pictures to post when I get back!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter