pools

silly sally

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

can anyone tell me what times the pools close in march and april. I am staying at the PoR, but who know it may not be open when i get there. I may have to change resorts. So can anyone tell me what time the pools close anywhere? This is very important to my family we love to swim after a long day. I would like your help if you may.

thank you:)

Usually you can use the quiet pools all night as long as you're quiet. The main pools close earlier, but I'm not sure what time. When we were at CBR a few weeks ago, we noticed that they kept the main pool open after it "closed" and the lifeguard went off duty, but they did block the path to the slide so you couldn't use it. They may be more strict at hotels with rooms closer to the main pool, though.

Lifeguards leave at 11:00 pm, but you can swim at your own risk until midnight! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter