• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pool Hopping?

Mum2monsters

Earning My Ears
Is it "legal" to pool hop from one Universal Resort to another? Disney is soooo down on pooling hopping so it would be a nice change if Universal was down with that!!

Just wondering...

Erin
WDW Polynesian '01
WDW Polynesian '03
WDW Polynesian Concierge '04
Loews Royal Pacific '04
Loews Royal Pacific '05, I hope

there is no problem to pool hop at all. You can even call star services at your resort and they will connect you with the other resorts if you want to reserve a cabana for the day at another resort. When I have gone, I have done both PBH(which is not as crowded and noisy as HRH) and HRH. We walked between the 2. You just show your room key to get towels.

SWEET!

Thanks shpedly!

Erin
WDW Polynesian '01
WDW Polynesian '03
WDW Polynesian Concierge '04
Loews Royal Pacific '04
Loews Royal Pacific '05, I hope

this is so cool isn't it? this is my first trip where i will be staying onsite at universal and when i booked, the reservationist reminded me that once i booked at one, i could feel free to use the pools at all. i was so surprised because of how disney feels about this. i told the kids that we could pool hop and they are so excited to have more than one large pool to jump in.

It is nice........... my older boys liked the HRH pool...... with the underwater music........ we stayed at the RPR, and it was great for my little one with the zero entry area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter