Polynesian Tower

Domique

Earning My Ears
I have read most of the Poly tower threads, I intend to add to my existing poly points regardless of whether it is an existing or new association. It's a family favorite, and I just closed on the last contract I sold to purchase the Tower. So now I'm anxiously awaiting the point chart for the Poly tower and pricing. Do you have any suggestions on when they will announce the point chart? I estimate a week in October for a theme park view will run 550. I also think it will start around $230 per point, and I hope they have some decent incentives to start!
Does anyone else have guesses? Who else is planning on buying?

I think Poly2 point chart will run near Poly 1.

Poly 1 is 1/6th Lake View, and 5/6th Standard View.

What I expect to happen with Poly 2 is the opposite, 5/6th Preferred Views and 1/6th Standard. That gives them a whole lotta more points to sell and still offer a reasonable looking point chart. Like RIV I expect only Poly2 owners to find standard availability.

I doubt studio will run 550pts/wk, I’d guess mostly 150-250pt range depending on view and season.

Incentives - I’m hoping to at least bring it under $200pp but not expecting much better than that. We’d give anything in the $180s some serious consideration!

1701310497103.gif
haha such a great gif

I also think it will start around $230 per point, and I hope they have some decent incentives to start!
Does anyone else have guesses?

The boards could be very interesting if they are able to sell tower significantly higher than VGF summer incentives and RIV current incentives (including MB).

They typically release the charts shortly before the sales start...I think it was a few weeks this year in April when VDH started May sales. Pricing does not come out until pretty close to or not until the day sales begin. In 2022, we found out new pricing for resort studios at BPK the day sales begin.

So, I would not expect any information in this regrd until next spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter