• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Check In Questions

BriarRose924

Mouseketeer
We are booked at Polynesian CL, I was wondering do we go to the main lobby when we get there or go right to the Hawaii Building check in? I know CL has its own check in desk to avoid the long lines in the lobby but is there any benefits of being in the lobby? Is that where we would potentially get leis when we arrive etc? Thanks!

We are booked at Polynesian CL, I was wondering do we go to the main lobby when we get there or go right to the Hawaii Building check in? I know CL has its own check in desk to avoid the long lines in the lobby but is there any benefits of being in the lobby? Is that where we would potentially get leis when we arrive etc? Thanks!
Hey @GADisneyDad14 a little help maybe?

If it’s during the daytime hours there is normally a “Club Level Check-In” station directly to the right when you walk in the main lobby. They will either do some basic check-in stuff there then walk you over, or walk you over right away. If that sign is not up, you can either wait in a regular check-in line or walk over to Hawaii yourself. When going to Hawaii yourself I’m 50/50 with your bands (assuming you have them) actually working to open the doors - so it can be a little awkward standing there without being able to open the door hoping the CMs see you and take pity on you to let you in (they usually do).

If you see a greeter or manager type person anywhere out front or in the main lobby, I’d let them know you’re checking in CL.

Hope that helps!

If it’s during the daytime hours there is normally a “Club Level Check-In” station directly to the right when you walk in the main lobby. They will either do some basic check-in stuff there then walk you over, or walk you over right away. If that sign is not up, you can either wait in a regular check-in line or walk over to Hawaii yourself. When going to Hawaii yourself I’m 50/50 with your bands (assuming you have them) actually working to open the doors - so it can be a little awkward standing there without being able to open the door hoping the CMs see you and take pity on you to let you in (they usually do).

If you see a greeter or manager type person anywhere out front or in the main lobby, I’d let them know you’re checking in CL.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so so much! This is so helpful! I really appreciate it! We are so excited.

Where is Tonga check-in? We finished our online check-in. We have a one bedroom suite, i assume that's in Tonga?

Last edited:
There was no separate Club Level check in station when we arrived 5/13. We had checked in online and received our room ready text around 3:15pm. We stopped at the front desk to arrange for a late check out time and we were then walked over to the Hawaii building to meet the CMs there. Our bands didn’t open the main door and had to be reset by a Club Level CM while we went to enjoy some snacks. The CM brought the bands up to us in the club once they were working.

Where is Tonga check-in? We finished our online check-in. We have a one bedroom suite, i assume that's in Tonga?
We did Tonga Sept 2022. I can’t remember lol. I think I walked directly to Tonga. There is a CM desk right by the entry doors. We tried to access but mbs didn’t work but a cm came right over and checked us in.(I think that’s what we did)

Tonga has only some things. For meals you do need to go to Hawaii. However for drinks, snacks etc it was convenient.

I have pics of 1 bedroom Princess suite if needed. A few of food area as well.

We did Tonga Sept 2022. I can’t remember lol. I think I walked directly to Tonga. There is a CM desk right by the entry doors. We tried to access but mbs didn’t work but a cm came right over and checked us in.(I think that’s what we did)

Tonga has only some things. For meals you do need to go to Hawaii. However for drinks, snacks etc it was convenient.

I have pics of 1 bedroom Princess suite if needed. A few of food area as well.
I'm not the person you replied to but I'd love to see those pics. I'm on a personal mission to try as many deluxe suites as possible!

HI! Booked Water View with the discount for August after our Starcruiser stay. Have only stayed previously in Hawaii building pre-covid. Once club level and I thought once was theme park view without club. Is Hawaii only club level now? What is differnce between Lagoon (upcharge from Water) and Water view? With current DVC construction where is best building to put in a request for the water view room? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter