• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Balcony Room

middlesista

Mouseketeer
Excited to be staying in a deluxe studio villa at the Polynesian and I am reading that the 2nd and 3rd floor have balconies. Are they both full balconies?

Appreciate your help with this - thank you

If I remember correctly, there was enough room for my wife and I to sit in chairs and our kids to also stand around the table on one. Not huge, but we never felt cramped considering it was a balcony.

Full??? maybe 3 feet by 12. Not enough room to sit and still have someone be able to get past you. The chairs are too low, when sitting, eye level is even with the widest board on the rail, so you don't get to see much, without standing.

Full??? maybe 3 feet by 12. Not enough room to sit and still have someone be able to get past you. The chairs are too low, when sitting, eye level is even with the widest board on the rail, so you don't get to see much, without standing.
Thank You! As long as there is something - it will work for me. Have not stayed at Polynesian for decades and we were not in a vila room but regular room on second floor and there was no balcony but rather a rail across the patio door that u could open if I am remembering correctly

You say that as if all other DVC balconies do allow that and are bigger. :laughing:

In the DVC world they are full balconies and are larger than many others. None of them are Juliette balconies or standing room only. They also are nice because they are very consistent unlike say BWV or BCV. Are the OKW size? No. But OKW is unique for DVC at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter