Poly With Disabilities

JOLAROCHE

Mouseketeer
This is the 1st time I have posted here. Heres the question. We are going in August can't wait. We will be staying at the Poly. There will be 4 adults and one 9 year old. One of our group uses a wheelchair which we bring (can walk but not enough to get around the POLY property outside). We have a van with a handicap plate. Another member has (OCD) difficulty with high hotels and traveling in new surroundings in general so therefore I have requested a 1st or 2nd floor for medical reasons. We also need a fridge because I am diabetic. Tell me where would be a good place to request.

Thank You

Jo

If you haven't already worked with them, here's the phone number for WDW Resort Special Reservations:
(407) 939-7807
(407) 939-7670 [TTY]
This is the number that is used for special needs requests. They may have some suggestions for you about what areas would meet your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter