Poly, Swan or Dolphin????

teammom

Earning My Ears
My friend & I will be taking our 24 year old kids for a much awaited Disney trip. I'm in a big delima on which hotel. Price is not a major issue. I want the view & convenience. Would love advice from people who have stayed in all 3. Our kids love the night life! I want to make this the best time they have ever had on vacation. Want to go in June. :jester:

my opinion..........

i love the poly.....have never stayed at swan/dolphin but have been inside both to visit......

i like the big beach and closeness to MK of Poly.....transportation by monorail in my opinion is a MAJOR part of the experience.....

I also love the Tiki torches and hammocks of the Poly...things adults may apprecaite

Just my thoghts.

How long are you planning to stay? You could split your trip between two resorts.

Personally, I prefer the Polynesian too. I just love the resort at night when the torches are lit and the castle is all lit up across the water. But please go with the resort that you think you'd all appreciate the most. Location is important too but keep in mind that it's easy to get from the Polynesian to Epcot via monorail.

I love the S/S because it is in the center of the magic. You can't beat the location! It is within walking distance to Epcot, MGM and Boardwalk. The grotto pool, the beach theme and access to my two fav parks spell MAGIC! Happy planning!

Muffy

we are planning on 6 or 7 nights. Would like 2 rooms connecting or do they have 2bdr suite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter