POLL: DVC Member Cruise---Now that you know, will you go?

Will you still go on the DVC Member Cruise now that you know the cost?

• Yes, I will go and it is worth it to me/us.

• No, the increase is just too much to consider going now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
WDWLVR said:
Jim, but wouldn't you agree that the PC cruise was a premium cruise and not a regular one. Same for us with the Member Cruise.

Yes - easily -- the PC cruise was a premium, special and likely not recurring event. I thought I had stated that in my original post, if not I should have. The premium was easily worth it to us for what we figured would be a once in lifetime event (at least for us).

Don't get me wrong about the member cruise -- I think it is a great option for members and DCL is a great vacation experience. My issues are that DCL is not the best use of points, nor do the points have the flexibility of paying cash (IMO). On the member cruise premium; the additional details provided in response to my posts have altered my view of the premium. Still not sure we would do it unless we could indicate our interest in advance (as we did with Dreams Unlimited for PC cruise) and have it available at a different time of year.

This is a real benefit we get out of our forum -- the ability to educate each other about DVC and the options we have to enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter