Police / Fire Discounts???

sheriff_john

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard if disney has a discount that works for police or fire personnel. Sea World Texas had been offering free admission following 9/11 to officers and their families (not sure if it is still going on). And I've seen their great deal for our military (way to go disney!!!), and I'm happy with the new code I found on Mousesavers.com, just was wondering if anyone had any additional info?

They have something called Salute to Heroes, or something like that. But if I read it correctly, it is only valid for people that responded to Ground Zero in NYC, the Pentagon, or the PA crash site, so I don't know if you would qualify or not. There was a link at the top of the page prior to the DIS meltdown.

Hi! I have reposted the information to the top of this page. Here is a LINK

AF Brenda is correct - this promotion is for those personnel who participated in the rescue efforts in NY, PA, and DC.

Universal Studios/ IOA are giving free tickets to:

Firefighters
Police
Rescue personal: EMT's, Paramedics
911 operators
Active military forces:(US only)

and 50% off tickets for friends and relatives..

Universal salute

Joe

ALOT better the Disneys offer.. It includes all heros..

Thanks BethR, I was hoping I hadn't lost my mind!! I thought I had seen it up there. :)

Many Thanks.

Found the links very useful. We are going to shoot for POR for fathers day. (don't you know dad will REALLY be appreciated there)

US ARMY 84-88 (Active) 88-94 (Reserve)
HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT 88-present

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter