Poison apple stein

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
Hi! Can anyone tell me if the poison apple steins are available for purchase in the parks, or are they just available during MNSSHP. If so, where can I find them?

Thanks,

I just looked up "Poison apple" on the "Shop Disney Parks" phone app.
Zero results.

But, I did find a MUG at ShopDisney.com HERE.

And, a LOT of the STEINS on eBay HERE.

Is there still a villain shop at Hollywood Studios? If so, I'd check there. They always had cool stuff.

They have mugs in that design in all the shops now, but I haven't seen the stein this year.

Thanks folks. Have a friend going down in a couple of weeks, was hoping she could get me one.

Thanks folks. Have a friend going down in a couple of weeks, was hoping she could get me one.

I think those were only available a couple of years ago and they sold out fast. I do not think they have offered it since and the "Poison Apple Sundae" was not on any of the lists for MNSSHP this year that I saw.

I was there two years ago and really wanted one, and not just for the mug but for the apple sundae. They were completely out of it though. I have seen the ceramic mug at Disney Store and was tempted to get it.

I got the stein last year, the year before they had sold out by the time we got to the party in late October. When I got it though, there was no sundae, they just offered me a drink.

I bought the mug and I love it. I just haven't used it as it's not dishwasher safe and I'm too lazy to hand wash it lol. The mug is also cheaper in the Disney store than in the parks, which I am thankful for as the USD is starting to go down compared to the CDN dollar again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter