Points For Rent: CCV Total 326 points at $18.00. 198 Points any resort before 11/30/2023. Rest by 11?20/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authorciara

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello All - I have 198 points available for rent at $18.00/pp. These points must be used by November 30, 2023. I can book any resort with availability. I have an additional 124 points to use by November 30, 2024.

I will need the following info to make your reservation:
Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
All names in the party and children's ages at the time of travel
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once a confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction.
Must be made in US$

I hope to help you find a room!

Last edited:
Hello All - I have 200 points available for rent at $18.00/pp. These points must be used by December 31, 2023. I can book any resort with availability.

I will need the following info to make your reservation:
Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
All names in the party and children's ages at the time of travel
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once a confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction.
Must be made in US$

I hope to help you find a room!
No points expire December 31st as there is no January UY. If you have a December UY points will need to be used by November 30th, if you have a February UY points will expire January 31st.

No points expire December 31st as there is no January UY. If you have a December UY points will need to be used by November 30th, if you have a February UY points will expire January 31st.
Thank you for pointing out my mistake. Yes. It has to be used by November 30th, 2023. I've updated the topic.

Are these points still available? Looking for July 1st- July 8th 2023 give or take a few days depending on whats available. It all depends on what resorts are available during that time frame, if any.

Are these points still available? Looking for July 1st- July 8th 2023 give or take a few days depending on whats available. It all depends on what resorts are available during that time frame, if any.
Hi Stephen. They are available at the moment. What size unit are you looking for?
There is a one-bedroom available at Saratoga Springs.
I actually have 326 points that I can use. I had a spinal fusion and can't travel this year but we decided to go ahead and give up the remaining points since we get more this December and I won't be able to go before then. :)

Let me know more details and I will look for you. I'm happy to help.

Hi Stephen. They are available at the moment. What size unit are you looking for?
There is a one-bedroom available at Saratoga Springs.
I actually have 326 points that I can use. I had a spinal fusion and can't travel this year but we decided to go ahead and give up the remaining points since we get more this December and I won't be able to go before then. :)

Let me know more details and I will look for you. I'm happy to help.
Im looking just for a studio, for a last minute family vacation. What resorts are available during that week? 2 adults and 2 children 13 and 9.

Im looking just for a studio, for a last minute family vacation. What resorts are available during that week? 2 adults and 2 children 13 and 9.
The studios available at the moment are:
Saratoga Springs nights of July 5th, 6th, and 7th in Deluxe Standard view or Prefered view

Animal Kingdom Savanah view July 5th and 6th.

That is all I could find for those dates for a studio.

Let me know if you want me to check any other dates.

Tammie

The studios available at the moment are:
Saratoga Springs nights of July 5th, 6th, and 7th in Deluxe Standard view or Prefered view

Animal Kingdom Savanah view July 5th and 6th.

That is all I could find for those dates for a studio.

Let me know if you want me to check any other dates.

Tammie
Is Saratoga springs 1 bedroom the only 1 bedroom available for those dates?

Available:​

7 Nights Selected​

Studio - standard view
Check-In: May 11, 2024 Check-Out: May 18, 2024Selected to book May 11, 2024 - May 18, 2024 with full availability

128​

No standard view on May 10th but it would be cheaper. I have 124 points for 2024.

Hello. Not great with forums but just sent you a conversation about the 198 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter