Points for Rent: ~2800 points, AKV/BWV/SSR/AUL/VGC, $17 - 22 per point, Dec UY, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Hello, I am looking for a 2 Bed Standard Villa at SSR - September 20th for 13 nights for $18pp.

I must add, I'm looking for someone to possibly work with me should I need to bring the reservation forward or back (Subject to availability), long story short I have 2 adult Sons' whom play professional sport and can never bank on a set end of season dates as they both play for different teams and either could possibly makes finals, sounds "glamorous" but horrendous when trying to make plans and have a 6 weeks window to navigate.

I'm also keen to secure a studio for 8 nights from the 20th but think that one is looking problematic

Regards

Hello, I am looking for a 2 Bed Standard Villa at SSR - September 20th for 13 nights for $18pp.

I must add, I'm looking for someone to possibly work with me should I need to bring the reservation forward or back (Subject to availability), long story short I have 2 adult Sons' whom play professional sport and can never bank on a set end of season dates as they both play for different teams and either could possibly makes finals, sounds "glamorous" but horrendous when trying to make plans and have a 6 weeks window to navigate.

I'm also keen to secure a studio for 8 nights from the 20th but think that one is looking problematic

Regards
The entire month is available in a 2br standard, 27 points per might s-th and 34 pp Fri-sat. I can work with you to change the reservation as long as it’s done within a reasonable timeframe.

My price is $18 and add $0.50 per point for reservations over 350 points. This pricing has worked well for me over the past decade, not many owners with my history has this many points to rent, and that’s worth something.

Please pm if you are interested. Thanks.

Are there any studios available October 31-November 4 at either Poly, Grand Flo, or Riv? Willing to do a split stay. Thanks.

The entire month is available in a 2br standard, 27 points per might s-th and 34 pp Fri-sat. I can work with you to change the reservation as long as it’s done within a reasonable timeframe.

My price is $18 and add $0.50 per point for reservations over 350 points. This pricing has worked well for me over the past decade, not many owners with my history has this many points to rent, and that’s worth something.

Please pm if you are interested. Thanks.
Thank you Galun :)
I'm also looking for 8 nights from 20th September please just for 2 adults, is there anything anywhere available, lower end please and thank you

Thank you Galun :)
I'm also looking for 8 nights from 20th September please just for 2 adults, is there anything anywhere available, lower end please and thank you
There is nothing available, best is 3 nights together at ssr on the weekdays in the middle. Not gonna find any studios in sept / oct for 8 nights. No split stay either, available nights are random across everywhere.

Looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31
(1) 2 bedroom or (2) studios
View doesn’t matter.

If nothing is available is there a way to check if there are any 2 bedrooms available at the other resorts?

Hi there!

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 12/9 - 12/13 at any resort.
2 adults and 1 child (2 year old)

Thanks so much!

Looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31
(1) 2 bedroom or (2) studios
View doesn’t matter.

If nothing is available is there a way to check if there are any 2 bedrooms available at the other resorts?

I can’t book blt since it’s not my home resort.

Ar this point I can book the following in your date range

Ssr 2br standard 294 points
Ssr 2br preferred 351 points
Ssr treehouse 350 points

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2800 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. I encourage you to please do a search on my post history over the last decade to see my reputation and especially how I dealt with covid related renters. I may not be the cheapest, but if you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • 86 points available for reservations ending before 11/30/2024 (my use year) at $17 per point.
  • AKV 80 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 209 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 2037 1323 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 426 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC up to 196 points available at $22 per point, minimum 96 points.
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort within 7 months, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $18 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Hi seeking AKL 5nights studio any consecutive from 9/1 - 9/10/24 except in the most expensive, jambo house preferred 2 adults and thank you 👍

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2800 points available for rent. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. I encourage you to please do a search on my post history over the last decade to see my reputation and especially how I dealt with covid related renters. I may not be the cheapest, but if you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • 86 points available for reservations ending before 11/30/2024 (my use year) at $17 per point.
  • AKV 80 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 209 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 2037 1323 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 426 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC up to 196 points available at $22 per point, minimum 96 points.
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort within 7 months, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $18 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Hi seeking AKL 5nights studio any consecutive from 9/1 - 9/10/24 except in the most expensive, jambo house preferred 2 adults and thank you 👍
Thank you for your interest. There is no availability for your dates, not even for SSR which is usually the last available option.

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AKV, BWV as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AKV, BWV as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?
No studios available.

Cheapest is OKW 1BR for 112 points.
SSR 1BR std 122 points
SSR 1BR preferred 138 points.

sold out everywhere else, even for 1BR.

Aany studios available 10/17 - 10/23 (could adjust the dates a bit if needed)? Preference for MK or Epcot resorts.

Aany studios available 10/17 - 10/23 (could adjust the dates a bit if needed)? Preference for MK or Epcot resorts.
Here are your only options.

SSR standard studio 90 points
SSR preferred studio 102 points

1BR available at OKW and RIV for your dates.

Everywhere else booked out.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter