Points for rent: 160 Polynesian pts for rent @ 20pp. Valid for stays up to 11 months out at the Polynesian and up to 7 months out at other DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Deluxe Studio or 1BR at AKL Savannah view, BCV preferred view, or frankly anywhere available, from 2/18-2/24

Hi there!

Unfortunately, the longest available period I found were the two first nights (Feb 18th to 20th, 2022) at a 1-Bedroom in Saratoga Springs.

If your plans change, let me know and I'll be happy to check other dates for you :)

Hi- I'm looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Poly or Beach Club for 2 adults 4/4-4/9 2022

Hi- I'm looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Poly or Beach Club for 2 adults 4/4-4/9 2022

Hi! Unfortunately, for those dates the resorts you mentioned only have the odd night here and there. Even if you wanted to do a split stay, there isn't availability for all the nights.

The only resorts available for that period are Old Key West (79 points for a deluxe studio) and Saratoga Springs (78 points for a standard deluxe studio, and 89 points for a preferred deluxe studio).

If that's something you might be interested in, let me know :)

Hello!Looking for a polynesian studio standard Oct 12-14, 2022 42 points. 3 adults 1 child

Last edited:
I need 126 points 3 studios
I may have to hope I get lucky 7 months out

Since it's not a big difference, if you are sincerely interested, I could borrow the 4 points from my following use-year to complete the reservation.

If that's something you're interested in, let me know the dates so I can check availability :)

Resort(s): Polynesian
Check-in date: 7/17/22
Check-out date: 7/22/22

Number of guests: 3
Room Type(s): Studio (Standard View)

Last edited:
Resort(s): Polynesian
Check-in date: 7/17/22
Check-out date: 7/22/22

Number of guests: 3
Room Type(s): Studio (Standard View)

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected :)

Polynesian Deluxe Studio - Standard View
July 17th to July 22nd 2022 (5 nights)
105 points total

If you wish to go ahead with the reservation, just let me know :)

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected :)

Polynesian Deluxe Studio - Standard View
July 17th to July 22nd 2022 (5 nights)
105 points total

If you wish to go ahead with the reservation, just let me know :)
I am interested in going ahead with the reservation. Please advise on how to proceed.

I have 160 Polynesian points for rent @ 20 per point. They are valid for stays from current date up to 11 months out at the Polynesian and from current date up to 7 months out at the other DVC resorts.

I'm happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort(s):
Check-in date:
Check-out date:

Number of guests:
Room Type(s):

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal transfer as form of payment.
No real preference for Resort
2/2/22
2/4//2

2Adults
Studio

Thank you!

No real preference for Resort
2/2/22
2/4//2

2Adults
Studio

Thank you!

Hi!

Unfortunately, there are no studios at any of the resorts available for both nights. Animal Kingdom - Kidani has Feb 2nd for 18 points in a studio - savanna view, and Bay Lake Tower has Feb 3rd for 24 points in a studio - theme park view . If you want to upgrade to a 1-bedroom, Saratoga Spring has a 1-Bed standard for both nights at 58 points.

Thank you for your interest :)

If the points are available 3 studios (standard view) 8/24 to 8/26. I'd also like 8/23 but I don't think you have enough points available. I'd take 2 and hope to pick up the other night later.

In your experience will there be any inventory available at 7 months?

Thanks.
Send me a pm if you
Can book the 3 studios so I get an email

Last edited:
Hi!

looking for 7-8 nights in late feb or early March for 2 adults and a 4 year old at either the Floridian, poly, yacht club or beach club. Would be fine with splitting the reservation between 2 resorts.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter