Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was clicking away exactly at midnight. Brunch was offered for 11:30 and 12:00- but never would go through. By the time it refreshed they were both gone- at 12:09! :eek:

Did manage to get dinner at Palo for Monday evening.

We can be very happy with that! :lovestruc

:woohoo: :woohoo: Glad you got something :thumbsup2

Happy Monday everyone. :cool1:

Good for you on the waitlist Becky. I still have one that I'm hoping will fill. No big deal if it doesn't but I'm hoping.

Thanks I was really happy :goodvibes I never really expected it to come through and was imagining living out of our suitcases for the last couple of nights!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your wait list ;)

Yay! We got a Palo dinner for Tuesday evening (at 7 or 7:30?). I don't know, Greg did it. I was sitting with my MacBook and didn't go to the Castaway Club page so I never saw the right page to make the reservations on. Fortunately DUHGreg was able to do so. Thanks honey!!:flower3:

:lovestruc Good man! So Greg has earnt his place in the stateroom :rotfl:

Good Monday Morning Everyone....

Hope everyone got the ressies they were looking for. We are not planning much on this cruise except lots of R & R. Really no reservations to think about. We're trying to keep our schedule open as much as possible. Hopefully, we can enjoy the ship, Castaway Cay, and any other adventures we may run into.

I think that is a good idea, I don't want to be too exhausted on the cruise (I'm probably kidding myself) but if I can at least limit the activities I figure that will help :lmao: I find it quite amazing how much there is to do anyway just on the ship.

Happy Monday folks! :wave2:

The blue water tastes like blueberry pop and the green like limeaid. And both have a little toe taste. ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We all know that the water is green because yellow + blue = green. ;) It's warm too.

:scared1: :eek:

Great to hear many got the rezzies they wanted for Palo/spa/excursions. :cheer2:

Was I the only castaway club member not making reservations last night? No PALO or spa for us.

We didn't bother either, Kelly. Just going to take it easy and enjoy the Dis events and the ship's activities. Last time we did A LOT of stuff but it was a bit too hectic for DH's liking - especially the time we missed on CC as we headed back onto the ship for brunch at Palo (had to clean up & change, etc.). Hope to do the martini tasting tho! ;)

Hope it's a great week folks! :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Wasn't able to book Palo brunch last night, but was able to this morning. For those who had troubles, you may want to try again.

Scheduled Palo dinner and scheduled nursery time for the baby too. :)

Don't forget to register any children and fill out the online forms.

Wasn't able to book Palo brunch last night, but was able to this morning.

Lucky Ducky!
santa20duck.jpg

Scuba Mickey is a good thing on my computer...its when I see this, that I know I have to wait and try back later. :sad1::sad1:

OceanofDeath.jpg

Can't warn you off of the jet ski's strongly enough George. I was furious after my jet ski excursion last year. It was terrible. Maybe it was an isolated incident but I doubt it. Try something else. :thumbsup2

Deb and I were talking about your experience last night Paul. She would have done two up but after I talked about the speed she had some concern.

We might rent a tandem kayak and paddle around a bit.

About the jet-ski thing - Phillip did it last year and he loved it. However, it was way different than what he expected. He had expected a peaceful trip around the island - it was even called an "eco tour" before. So, when they took off full speed and didn't wait for anyone, he was shocked, but the daredevil in him loved it. He came back and said it was rough and fast, but fun.

Good morning!

I found this today at the DIS Unplugged CafePress website: http://www.cafepress.com/DISunplugged/7281208

Time to get my shopping done! :woohoo::woohoo:

One more thing on the list!

Deb and I were talking about your experience last night Paul. She would have done two up but after I talked about the speed she had some concern.

We might rent a tandem kayak and paddle around a bit.

Kayking :scratchin

Carl might like that. hmm....

Siri and I are parasailing this year. She is happy to be old enough this time.

Congrats to those who got their Palo and spa and waitlists!!

About the jet-ski thing - Phillip did it last year and he loved it. However, it was way different than what he expected. He had expected a peaceful trip around the island - it was even called an "eco tour" before. So, when they took off full speed and didn't wait for anyone, he was shocked, but the daredevil in him loved it. He came back and said it was rough and fast, but fun.

A couple of my stock snowmobiles can reach 90 mph +. I'd be game for ripping it up with a jetski but not with Deb hanging on. :eek:

Kayking :scratchin

Carl might like that. hmm....

Siri and I are parasailing this year. She is happy to be old enough this time.

Congrats to those who got their Palo and spa and waitlists!!

I think a leisure paddle would be nice Donna. Katherine was talking about the parasailing the other night. Deb just shook her head no. :rotfl2:

I think we crashed Disney's computer system. Big shock there. At least I got my Palo dinner and brunch before it happened.

Kim

You are a woman of infinite patience. (Especially when I don't help matters!) :laughing:

I will let you know when I've canceled the booking I did so yours can be modified.

I booked the jet ski thing last night for the 10am tour. I'm looking forward to going fast on that thing!

I couldn't get brunch, but Ros added me to her high tea. I was able to book a hot stone massage for the Nassau day. I didn't book anything for the spa on the "at sea" day.

Once I fix something on my end, I'll also have the Palo dinner on Nassau day, too.

A couple of my stock snowmobiles can reach 90 mph +. I'd be game for ripping it up with a jetski but not with Deb hanging on. :eek:

Jennie was on my jet ski. The open ocean was just too rough for the speeds these idiots were going. Guides jumping over each others wakes. I'm sure they were having fun, but I was the one paying for the excursion. It sucked. I would drown them if I could get away with it. Total waste of money. :mad:

Jennie was on my jet ski. The open ocean was just too rough for the speeds these idiots were going. Guides jumping over each others wakes. I'm sure they were having fun, but I was the one paying for the excursion. It sucked. I would drown them if I could get away with it. Total waste of money. :mad:

It sounds like fun, but only of you had your own... and I can't see paying that much to go out for a short while. What a Bummer!

Parasailing was a blast! It was our first time ever and would do it again if we could.

We went parasailing our first cruise, and it only lasted 2-3 min, the boat was overcrowded, and took on a lot of water as we were leaving the dock. It was also about to storm when we went, so the seas were even rougher. Glad to hear that someone had a really good time doing this! :)

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!

We went parasailing our first cruise, and it only lasted 2-3 min, the boat was overcrowded, and took on a lot of water as we were leaving the dock. It was also about to storm when we went, so the seas were even rougher. Glad to hear that someone had a really good time doing this! :)

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!

I can't remember if there were 7 or 8 in our group, plus the 2 attendants. Luckily we all had met before and took a ton of pictures and had a great time.

Dip? Dunk? Torpedo!!!!

I also enjoyed parasailing. The DISer's on the boat said I was doing an impression of Jesus on the cross.

Torpedo all the way!!!!

OH my.....I can't decide on what I want.....guess I'll see what my girls like and take it from there.......choices...choices...choices......

I'm also going to TRY :-)rotfl2:) to wait and see if there is an official 'embarkation' T-shirt or something like that.

I'm not a patient person! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter