Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Becx,
If we all look east and collectively blow a big breath your way (after brushing our teeth of course), do you suppose that would help? I'll point my fans eastward, too.

:hug: Thanks Todd - every little helps - just hope that wouldn't cause a tornado or hurricane somewhere else :rotfl:

Just got some good news my SIL is geting married :goodvibes Not til next year, but that gives me plenty of time to get a dress :woohoo:

Todd asked if I would post this over here. Here you go, Todd!!

I am so ready to go another cruise. :thumbsup2

from the Disney Parks Blog

I had a wonderful Patriot's Day holiday.

Rain the past few days damped the pollen and gave my allergies some relief. This is the best I have felt in two weeks!

Good morning everyone :wave:

One minute they are saying the ash cloud is dissipating and the next there's another load :confused3 They were supposed to open up UK airspace during today but is looking like only the north of England will have flights! I don't know what to expect!

Becx - Hope you hear better news today...I would be jumping out of my skin in total frustration, don't know how you are doing it.

Just wanted to send my good wishes to Becx and Gav. Boy, I hope you can get your travel arrangements figured out soon.

Good morning everyone....4 working shifts left before vacation and all i want to is go home early, gotta rely on the dis to get me through my 13 hour shift today. November park hours were released today, only one more month and December hours, also looking forward to MVMCP tix will be out soon. :cool1:

It is Tuesday, but feels like Monday to me.

Love Patriot's Day Monday holiday!

Trouble is, now I have to do a week of work on four days. I can do it!

Happy Tuesday all!

I have finally tracked down my parents and gotten that mess all settled. They did a Holland America transatlantic cruise. They were to fly home Monday from Rome. They stayed on the ship and are now headed for Greece. :worship: We tried to get extra health insurance for them, but were unsuccessful so had to track them down and let them know. I finally got confirmation from the cruise line of their whereabouts, and had an email sent to the ship to tell them to call home. They are hoping to fly home from one of the ports on this itinerary. I just hope they have a blast and make it home before I have to leave - they are my pet-sitters!

Becx and Gav - I hope you get your travel mess sorted out. My parents got to stay on the ship due to the number of people who couldn't make it to Rome.

My kudos to Holland America, I spent all day working on this yesterday. They have been most helpful and they are up to their eyeballs in complaints from people who can't take their cruises.

If anyone wants a list of what information to leave behind, my list is growing by the day based on what we have had to clean up for them.

Hello fellow cruisers!!!

I am officially done with my Bachelors degree! Last class was last night and commencement is one week from Saturday. I can't tell you just how RELIEVED I am to be done!

So now that I don't have homework to occupy my every waking moment...I hope to be here much, much more often! :wave2:

Hello fellow cruisers!!!

I am officially done with my Bachelors degree! Last class was last night and commencement is one week from Saturday. I can't tell you just how RELIEVED I am to be done!

So now that I don't have homework to occupy my every waking moment...I hope to be here much, much more often! :wave2:

Congrats, Brandie!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hello fellow cruisers!!!

Congratulations Brandie!! :woohoo:

Hello fellow cruisers!!!

:dance3: :dance3::dance3: :dance3: CONGRATS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter