Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Hey fellow cruisers...Sort of a dumb question. When we check-in at the port all we need for valid identification is a passport for each of us, right? We don't need anything else if we have a passport for ID purposes? I have our online check-in stuff printed and signed. Just wanted to make sure we didn't need a birth cert or SSN card or something other than the passports.

Hey fellow cruisers...Sort of a dumb question. When we check-in at the port all we need for valid identification is a passport for each of us, right? We don't need anything else if we have a passport for ID purposes? I have our online check-in stuff printed and signed. Just wanted to make sure we didn't need a birth cert or SSN card or something other than the passports.

A passport is Identification enough. I also bring a drivers license or state ID when I travel. DH and I carry a color copy of the front page or each others passport and leave a copy with a family member in case our passport is lost or stolen. We have a copy and a valid ID.

Is that how Alicia does it?:rotfl2:

I've never carried her bags. Ask Paul. :rotfl:

I used just a passport last time Aaron. No worries. :woohoo:

A passport is Identification enough. I also bring a drivers license or state ID when I travel. DH and I carry a color copy of the front page or each others passport and leave a copy with a family member in case our passport is lost or stolen. We have a copy and a valid ID.

As long as your enough includes getting that limoncello on the ship, I still :lovestruc you. :)

I called DCL and asked that question and they told me just a passport...no birth certificate is necessary.

Well, my boss did in fact close the month and I have stuff to do...but it's not keeping my mind off of the trip and cruise...or watching the clock. 20 more minutes and I'm outta here....have to finish the FE tonight and pack my dress pants. Have to remember to get out my medical card also...oh and have to go to the ABC store.

As I was watching the ending of Amazing Race last night I realized that I will miss the finale on this Sunday!!!! :scared1: I'm still excited about the cruise but am a tiny bit disappointed that I will miss the last show since I am a huge fan. (I know I can - and will - DVR it but it isn't quite the same.)

I can sooooo relate....
We need to meet someplace and have the bartender turn the TV to The Amazing Race....it's a "sports" game of some sorts isn't it?????

In a last minute attempt to drive me totally insane DCL has changed the location of our BBQ and Private Party on Castaway Cay - it is now located at Gumbo Limbo Pavilion at Cookies One.

I have updated the first page of our schedule (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2571711) but the schedules attached to the credentials as well as the information placed in everyone's stateroom will still reflect the old information.

Please try to get the work out to everyone you can think of - especially those traveling already.

:eek:

Hi Everyone !!! One day closer...woke up to 20 degree weather..the high is only going to be 33....jeez...I am so looking forward to warmer temps...even though it's not going to be hot in Florida, it will warmer.....I finished the FE last night (finally) and laminated the lime green Mickey heads...getting our nails done tonight and I think the girls have gathered most of the stuff they are bringing, so maybe they can pack it up.

Is it time to go yet ?????

Well.....I can't believe it, but tomorrow morning my flight leaves for Orlando. You know, it's kind of funny (funny strange, not funny haha), but after years of anticipation it's hard to believe the moment is upon us. Sometimes we have to be careful not to wish our lives away, but isn't it awesome we have things like this to look forward to. We should all be thankful we have an opportunity to cruise and spend some time away from the daily grind. I guess I'm feeling very fortunate today. Our lives are pretty good aren't they! :) Carpe Diem - Live the moment! Or something like that.... :goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter