Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is the running of the Kentucky Derby.

A reminder for me.
It was a year ago that I flew home from Louisville on Derby weekend. It was when we brought my mother from New Jersey for her last visit with her brother who lives in Kenntucky. They both died last year. :sad1:

Good Morning and Happy Friday to everyone. Another month done as of today. Time is getting shorter to the cruise, and there's not much left to take care of....just some ADRs next month and then purchase airline tickets in June. :banana:

If I'm not allowed to say this in the car when I ride with ya then you can't say it here!!!

I made it here Lori... now what :cutie:

Overtimeapallooza has begun!

Hi Cindy!:wave2:

Hey everybody- this is my friend Cindy- she and her DH just booked PCC2.0 too! She's from just north of New Orleans!

And more than one Lori hereabouts, too. :rolleyes1

We sisters of the single name need to stick together! Especially those of us that are not Kims or Kathys.....:rolleyes1

(although I love all our Kims and Kathys)

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Friday to everyone!!

1_4_111.gif
Today is Kentucky Oaks day here in Louisville - the Derby Race for the Fillies. Tomorrow is the running of the Kentucky Derby.

Who's the favorite? We're headed to Vegas and may need to palce a small wager.....;)

Cindy and I both grew up there and this is the first year in about 20 that neither of us is having a Derby party!:sad1:

Happy Friday Everyone! :goodvibes

As of this morning, we are officially on this cruise! :cool1: We are extremely excited as we were starting to have DCL withdrawals. ;) Well, I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" as we are going to be joining in on the pre-cruise fun over the next few months. :thumbsup2

- Bill

Happy Friday Everyone! :goodvibes

As of this morning, we are officially on this cruise! :cool1: We are extremely excited as we were starting to have DCL withdrawals. ;) Well, I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" as we are going to be joining in on the pre-cruise fun over the next few months. :thumbsup2

- Bill

Congratulations Bill and Jennifer! :woohoo:

Hi Jeff, I am here...

but you are referring to the other Tracy :worship:

I hear she is planning another cruise...

Hi Tracy. :wave2: See you in a week!

Actually, I was thinking of winotracy when I posted that though. :rolleyes1

Happy May Day everyone..

Another month down means another month closer..

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

It was around 4:30 this morning. I woke up earlier than I wanted to for getting up.

So I plug the podcast into my ear and listen until I fall back asleep. It was the show where they talked about Bob, Teresa and her trip planning.

In my dream, there was a six foot tall paper on the wall listing things to do. I think it was the podcaster's list of things they wanted to do if they had enough time.

At the bottom, was my name - LYN - 3:45-4:00 AM. I guess I was put in charge of the activity for that time period.
That is a little early for me. Tracey, you gotta help me out! What is a good early morning activity?

:hippie:

Hi Lori's friend - Cindy - Welcome :flower3:

Hi Corky nice to meet ya!

I guess I need to do an introduction.

Hi Everyone! I'm Cindy (36) and DH (45) is Gerald, we're from Southern Louisiana about an hour north of New Orleans. No kids but three spoiled kitties. I'm a longtime Disney fanatic and DH has been pushed into the lifestyle!

This will be our first cruise so why not make it the best one we could find!
While visiting BFF Lori and Rick (thebeadpirate) a few weeks ago we discussing the wonders of the Disney Podcast cruise. The wheels started turning at how to bring the subject up to DH. With much emphysis on the adult only areas and booze he thought it was a great idea! :woohoo: I actually think he would have agreed to anything that didn't include a 7 day trip to the parks. :laughing: Now the planning begins, Fish extenders, passports, clothes, check lists, I love it!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :goodvibes

OH Happy Derby Day, someone drink a Mint Julip for me.

The Oaks was a very close race yesterday. The Derby today could be wide open depending on track conditions at race time. It POURED down rain over night and early this morning. Still raining now. Supposed to stop the heavy rain mid afternoon and lightly sprinkle the rest of the day.

There will be mud slide contests in the infield I am sure. :banana:

I'll be watching it from the comfort of my nice DRY house :happytv:

Hi Corky nice to meet ya!

I guess I need to do an introduction.

Hi Everyone! I'm Cindy (36) and DH (45) is Gerald, we're from Southern Louisiana about an hour north of New Orleans. No kids but three spoiled kitties. I'm a longtime Disney fanatic and DH has been pushed into the lifestyle!

:welcome:
Nice to meet you. My wife is from Lafayette and we were just down there a couple of weeks ago. Loved the crawfish!

Never thought I would see the day come where I am sitting here at the begining of May thinking I can't wait for December to come!

Well, I finally made it over here. I wasn't paying attention at all.....

EPCOT with the kids last night was a lot of fun and today was a beautiful 90° day here. Headed to the beach tomorrow and will get to see the Wonder in port as we go over the intercoastal.

Fam is having fun without me..... must go join them!

Never thought I would see the day come where I am sitting here at the begining of May thinking I can't wait for December to come!

Summer always seems so short.
December will be here before we know it.

Then (especially for us up north), it will be a very long winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter