Pocohotas pics anyone?

wasabi girl

<font color="894fbf">Mouseketeer<br><font color="9
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of Pocohantas? We are having a costume contest (we always have one the Saturday before superbowl) and my DD 17 is making a pocohontas costume and wondered what the Disney version looked like? I think she is hoping it is a bit longer than the animated one...

Here is a little of what the top looked like at the show in WDW. The bottom was just short and jagged like. Hope this helps a little. I was really aiming for the tree. :)

I am downloading from a dialup, hope it is working. I'll find out tomorrow when I get to work.

9-2-0515.jpg

This is crazy but my sister just asked me if I could find pictures of the Pocohantas show for her scrapbook. I opened this up and there it is with some great pics. Would anyone be willing to share their pictures with me for her to use? I need a file that is big enough to print a standard 4x6 well.

hipporina said:
This is crazy but my sister just asked me if I could find pictures of the Pocohantas show for her scrapbook. I opened this up and there it is with some great pics. Would anyone be willing to share their pictures with me for her to use? I need a file that is big enough to print a standard 4x6 well.

Sure! :thumbsup2

If you want, send me a private message with your info and I can email you the pic as a jpg attachment.

i'd also be happy to share just PM me with your email and I'll send it right along.... I also have a few more decent ones.... :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter