PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Froggyswife said:
Hiya Teva, well let me see my dh (place any D word you want in front of the h :lmao: ) took my laptop to work today and while I worked like a dog scraping and painting a house he sat in his truck and chatted on message boards all day. :rolleyes: But at least he didn't get out there and do something he isn't supposed to. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO glad when the doctor says he can take off that splint and go back to work. He is about to drive me nuts! :crazy:

one little post on one thread,, and i lost the borrowed connection..lol

Froggyswife said:
Hiya Teva, well let me see my dh (place any D word you want in front of the h :lmao: ) took my laptop to work today and while I worked like a dog scraping and painting a house he sat in his truck and chatted on message boards all day. :rolleyes: But at least he didn't get out there and do something he isn't supposed to. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO glad when the doctor says he can take off that splint and go back to work. He is about to drive me nuts! :crazy:

I hear you. I have xanax if the need arises. :thumbsup2

sajetto said:
Yeah, who new a sneeze could do so much for someone. :confused3 I'm envious of all of those on the thread that can have multiple sneezes :lmao:

That's so funny that you guys were talking about that. Because I have a theory (well several, actually, but one in particular that pertains to sneezing): sneezing, scratching an itch, and the big O are all related sensations. My dh thinks I'm nuts.

I sneezed at work today. Nothing. Nada. What's up with that? :confused3

sajetto said:
Yeah, who new a sneeze could do so much for someone. :confused3 I'm envious of all of those on the thread that can have multiple sneezes :lmao:

I'm envious that it makes some people feel that good! :rotfl2: OK, I've had some tingles here and there, but nothing that I'd compare to the big O. :rolleyes1

My 13yo has a cold and his back is hurting him. I don't know if he did something at baseball practice last night or PE today, but he said it didn't really start hurting until late in the day. But anyway, tonight he had a BIG sneeze, which really hurt him, and I almost laughed. I didn't, and I showed the proper mother sympathy, but it was my first reaction. :sad2:

I had an English professor in college who used to talk about how much she loved to pick her nose, because it was such a sensual feeling! :rotfl2:

lmao, punky is playing with mommys computer, and chasing the kittys in the siggys

beckmrk04 said:
That's so funny that you guys were talking about that. Because I have a theory (well several, actually, but one in particular that pertains to sneezing): sneezing, scratching an itch, and the big O are all related sensations. My dh thinks I'm nuts.

Show him that thread!

I suddenly itch all over! :rolleyes1

LiteBrite said:
I had an English professor in college who used to talk about how much she loved to pick her nose, because it was such a sensual feeling! :rotfl2:

OMG :rotfl:

Tig, now that's what I call a good mom. It would take a lot for me not to laugh in your shoes :rotfl2:

LiteBrite said:

Where exactly was her nose located?

therte should be a link to that thread t&a for those of us too lazy to search

LiteBrite said:
Mostly straight up in the air, I think - she was pretty snooty, as well as being a weirdo. :crazy:

She's gotta be to tell a whole class that, but its actually really funny :lmao:

Ready to go in Ok said:
:wave2: Hi PMSer's

Hi Stephanie! Why do I call you by your name, but everyone else by their username or some version of it? :confused3 Beats me! :rotfl:

Thanks to Froggy I'm rereading the sneezing thread (seeing if there was an edit done to the thread....) and I am laughing all over again. I am so easily entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter