PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I understand that everyone has a busy life, but just from being around this thread, and out of fear of embarassment, I would check my PMs daily to make sure there was room...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I understand that everyone has a busy life, but just from being around this thread, and out of fear of embarassment, I would check my PMs daily to make sure there was room...

I'm expected to have that much self-discipline?!?!?! :rotfl:

Soo, what is on everyone's schedule today?

280,1108424506,1.jpg

Work and then a trip to Sams club. I spend way too much money there :guilty:

Bbgrizzle said:
Soo, what is on everyone's schedule today?

I'm trying to decide if I want to leave work early and go to the DMV...

Do the DMV today. Get it out of the way. It always seems like such a daunting task, doesn't it?

Angel, I went to Sam's yesterday. We always spend way to much there too.

Good morning Froggy, T&B, BB, Angel, Hiway, Shug, Chuck, and anybody else who's around that I've missed. :wave:

I've got to go to the airport in a few minutes to pick my parents up - they've been on an Alaskan cruise vacation! I tell you, those are two nutty seniors, my mom and dad. You never know what they're going to pull out of the hat next.

Hubby and I are still deep in the throes of the decision making process about whether we can pull off paying for DD to live in the dorms this fall. Actually, make that *help DD* pay for living in the dorms. Since she could live at home for free, she definitely has to chip in for this if it's going to happen. We've got just under 4 weeks to get this decision made, and then assuming we decide to do it, get all her dorm stuff bought and ready to go, get all her fees paid, take care of all our own business for the next month in advance (paying bills, etc), and finish our own planning before we leave on our 5 week European trip in August. This is seriously making me :crazy:

And another thing - if she does move into the dorms, she'll have to do that without us because we'll still be in Europe! Since she's Miss Independent, she doesn't think this is the slightest bit of a big deal, but I do! I want to install my own kid at college, but it ain't happening. Oh, well, at least it's not like she's hours away or anything - I'll be seeing her 2 weeks after the semester starts, and probably every weekend after that, so I'll just suck it up. :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Why would you want to do that?

my drivers license expires this month and I would have done it via mail or internet, except I need to change my name and because of a few...ummm...shall we say "incidents" I've heard I'll have to take the written test again.

I figure they won't be as busy in the middle of the month, and, as Bonnie pointed out, I can get it out of the way. But I dread it!

LB...good luck with all that dorm stuff. I think your DD will really enjoy that part of the college experience. And I'm a little jealous of that 5 week European vacation!! ;)

I m laying on the coouch and that all. dr call me moree perky and more bedrest. im bored netflix is yfriend too. i have toq uit job i didn't evenn start yet :rolleyes: ladys stipid . hey my writting make more snse i need moree perky

Thanks, Angel - I am excited, but while I do expect to have a great time, this is a working trip rather than a vacation. Hubby and I are missionaries - we're based in the States for now, spending about a quarter of the year in Europe (primarily Ireland, but working all over Europe occasionally - this trip will be Hungary and Ireland). We'll be moving full time to Ireland sometime in the next few years, when we feel ready to leave DD stateside on her own.

HWgirl, that stinks!

Shug, I beg to differ :rotfl:

LB how exciting!!! When do you expect to move?

Hey FC :wave:

Duck, do you need the other recipe as well?

I want to go to Ireland! I have been thinking of a way to fit it in...dh is looking into some trips we can make in Africa that will be more 3 year old friendly than a safari. I wanna go on Safari. :guilty:

Oh well. Morocco would be nice too...

As for today, I have no idea. My cousin spent the night with ds (they are a year apart) and now they are playing GameCube.
I need to go get another military ID because mine expires soon.
I need to paint my toenails...because they have CRAP pedicure places here. :furious:
I need to see a hot guy, because that was my goal yesterday and it did not happen in real life...although there are a couple of cute ones in The Devil Wears Prada.

Good Morning All-

I LOVE Fridays. I have a standing lunch date with my Mom and its wonderful :) . We don't usually go anywhere fancy, because I have the boys with me, but it's nice to just have a little adult conversation. Swimming lessons are done for the week, but the instructor has asked that I bring Z back for the next session. He is so great at all sports, a natural really, but he sucks at swimming. It's like he's one big rock that sinks to the bottom, actually it's pretty funny to watch. Breckin on the other hand doesn't have the natural talent when it comes to sports but is like a little otter in the water. I fully expect to see him cracking a shell open on his belly :rotfl: .
Briarmom- I'm glad you liked the movie. I was surprised that my DH even liked it. I loved the clothes- my favorite was the butterfly shirt and black pants that Anne worn about 3/4 of the way through the movie. It's probably a good thing that I live where I do (not the fashion capital of the world), or it would be a tough decision- mortage payment or some cute shirt.
Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

Oh, I didn't tell you all, my DH's family reunion tomorrow at MILS. There is a $2.00 cover charge to go into the basement :crazy:

redshoes said:
Briarmom- I'm glad you liked the movie. I was surprised that my DH even liked it. I loved the clothes- my favorite was the butterfly shirt and black pants that Anne worn about 3/4 of the way through the movie. It's probably a good thing that I live where I do (not the fashion capital of the world), or it would be a tough decision- mortage payment or some cute shirt.

I am fighting the urge to shop online in the WORST way! As you know, I need new cute shoes. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I forgot to post this!!!
I had a dream last night that when you got a tag on the DIS it appeared in tattoo form on your upper arm. :eek: No one could figure out how the tag fairy made it in to everyones house and tattooed them without pain. THEN I figured out who the TF was. It was one of the bounty hunters from Dog: The Bounty Hunter.
Anyone have any idea what that dream means? :confused3 :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter